Curing racks are groaningly full ...

Crafty1_AJ

Since it's been far too long since I've tortured you all with my horrible photography, here are some recent soaps. Thank you for not gagging. :laugh2:

This one is Hawaiian Lei Flowers. Someone told me it didn't accelerate on her, so I figured I'd have time for a nice, fluid double swirl in pink and yellow. Wrong. Would you believe ... a nice thick ropy swirl? (Said in my best Maxwell Smart voice. ;) )

fallsoaps002.jpg

These are some fall soaps I make every year. Because I like to use a warm, rich fall color palette, I make most of them solid colors and just give the tops some texture. Left is Orange-Patchouli eo soap. Back is Pumpkin Spice with some mica sprinkled on top for the "spice" effect. Right is Spiced Apples & Peaches, which actually is mostly a peachy color, but with some darker rusty-red marbling (although you can't tell from this pic). In the front is Apple Jack, which I make a deep wine / burgundy color. I use mostly oxides for my fall soaps since the rustic warm colors are perfect to achieve the rich autumn colors I want.

fallsoaps011.jpg

Lastly, these are just some restocks I needed to make. In my ongoing campaign to Embrace the Ash (also known as the "I Don't Give a Rat's Ash About ASH!" promotion), you'll see I've let it do its thing. I think it gives an interesting texture / look. Then again, I could be delirious. Left to right: Blackberry Sage; Dusty Lilac (sprinkled w/ mica); Love Spell.

fallsoaps008.jpg