Tshirts anyone?

Hey ya'll!! Well with the season coming up and shows I wanted to know if any of you have tshirts or something for your business that you wear? We will be also opening our own store and thought it would be nice to have a shirt with our name on it. I have thrown around ideas even buying shirts and having them embroiderd with our names on the front pocket area. Just trying to get some ideas!

I've seen iron-on transfer kits at Wal-Mart. It's in the computer paper section. You print your logo or whatever out on special paper, then print it on your printer. Then you iron it onto your shirt. That could work ?? Never tried it myself, but just a thought!

I've seen iron-on transfer kits at Wal-Mart. It's in the computer paper section. You print your logo or whatever out on special paper, then print it on your printer. Then you iron it onto your shirt. That could work ?? Never tried it myself, but just a thought!

That's what I did!

I think next time I'll have my mom embroider my shirts though, they do fade as you wash them.

Lindsay, I love your hair like that! Wish I could get away with that style; looks so cool, comfortable, and carefree. :)

Good point about fading. I think it would be cool to have someone with a computerized sewing machine to do an embroidered logo.

Good point, Suds. Aprons look great! Unfortunately, I sweat like a hog if I'm in layers. LOL

Unfortunately, I sweat like a hog if I'm in layers.

LOL, not if you did the christmas bazaar here. I think the building is heated, but because the walls don't touch the floor, whatever attempts they make at heating is simply lost. Last year, there was even snow seeping in through the gaps between the walls and floor!

Lindsay, I love your hair like that! Wish I could get away with that style; looks so cool, comfortable, and carefree. :)

Good point about fading. I think it would be cool to have someone with a computerized sewing machine to do an embroidered logo.

Thanks! That pic is from about a month ago, when my bf & I were in the Dominican.

My mom has a computerized embroidery sewing machine, that's why I said I'd have her do my next one! I dont know how much of a pain it is to digitize my logo though...

My mom has a computerized embroidery sewing machine, that's why I said I'd have her do my next one! I dont know how much of a pain it is to digitize my logo though...

Hey Lindsay, my mom has an embroidery machine too. I just checked out your logo and it wouldn't be to hard to digitize at all! Mom does it all the time. I think your logo would look awesome in thread!

Well there is this little company here that did the whole thing for me for $10 a piece it is screen printed I ordered 12 and any of my helpers at shows get to keep the one I give them to wear that weekend. My helpers like that idea. My last show I had several fighting over who got to go with me. They just want the aprons.

The next ones I thinking of having embroidered that will jump the price up a bit so still deciding on that one.

No my Kid was not happy. I kept telling him he had to stand still and for him that is a major project he got to where he was glaring at me.

We waited one year when all the summer shirts went on sale at WalMart and picked up 10 of them for $30 (they were $3 each!) Then I took them to an embroiderer and she did the Kristine's Shower logo on the front with the dots and Your skin will FREAK out on the back.

Total spent - $12.00 on each shirt

staff1.JPG

I got our shirts and aprons at Sam's Club. Log onto their website and there's a section for shirts, logos, etc. It's easy - I thought their prices were fair - and I will say they did a great job. There's a $35 one-time set up fee. They have many items to choose from. They got our logo perfectly set up. They work with you and didn't seem to mind my changes.