Show seasons starting

Scented

OK I'm starting to feel the excitement. Gas prices are going DOWN and show season is starting.

We've got two this weekend. I'm hoping this will be a good season, even if there will only be two weekends off, both in Sept. :tongue2:

Fingers crossed people start getting in that buying mode and that the weather remains in the gorgeous 70s!!

Fall is definitely around the corner. Sales are starting to pick up for me. Looking forward to my first ever open house in October and the "big" two-day craft fair in November. Hope we all do well this year!!

I'm feeling the excitement, too! I'm also feeling the panic. I have a 2-day show in 3 weeks. the Monday after I have a quiz and a 2-page paper due. I haven't written a paper in over 30 years! I know what to do to get ready for the shows...but school? Why did I think this would be a good idea? :tongue2:

I'm all for the low temps, low gas prices and high spending!

Crossing my fingers for you, but will cross my eyes, toes and anything else cross-able if you'll pass those 70's down here :D .

LMAO!! And what do I get in return? If it's lower 70s you've got a deal.

Georgia I'm not touching the school thing with a 10-foot or any other size pole lol! But best of luck. Your resourcefulness will get you through. Now I'll start fretting in about 2 weeks for a series two-day biggies somewhere around when fall sports playoffs kick up.

Good Luck Scented!! I know that you will do wonderful and will say some prayers for you for success and wonderful weather!!

BTW, I havent forgotten about sending you some Catalpa. I have to wait for more wax to be delivered and I just got my pound of it last week!!

God Bless Hon!!

Lynn

My first show starts weekend after next. They had over 70,000 attend last year so I'm hoping I can get some good money! I made over 1200 candles so I hope a sell a couple!:D

Then I have two more in Sept then two each month thru the end of the year.

This is my first year doing this. And the biggest thing I worry about is my bladder holding out!!:laugh2:

Ahh be wishing the pard good luck Saturday as I'll be late getting there. Cross country meet and all, but I'll be pushing Monday lol.

Good luck to all of you!! Let us celebrate an early fall arrival :D (fingers crossed)

But this wasn't asking for good wishes, though thanks for them!! I'm just so jacked that fall is like almost here!! Now not to miss the 2-day changing of the leaves :tongue2:

I heard that about bladders, LOL!