have any of you had any luck with pumpkin in 100% soy?

Im looking for a pumpkin for 100% soy, so far tried 2 from bluegrass candle supply and from alabaster, please help, I love pumpkin?:drool:

I've had alot of luck with the candle source's pumkin & vanilla in soy....

I had a lot of trouble with Pumpkin too in straight soy. Everytime someone would say one throws great I would try it and it would not be strong enough for me. I get an awesome throw with several pumpkins in GL 70/30 but in my straight soy/veggie blend I get the best throw with WYW Perfect Pumpkin, WSP Perfect Pumpkin (which to me smells the same as WYW) and The Scented Bean Pumpkin Spice. The Perfect Pumpkin is the strongest -- strong oil. However, I wanted to find a sweeter pumpkin with spice. I smell a lot of graham cracker in the Perfect Pumpkin. I did get a good throw with Sweet Potato Pie (NG) in my soy. That can be considered a pumpkin type. I get an awesome throw with Pumpkin Cheesecake (BCS) and Pumpkin Crunch Cake (NG) in the GL-70/30. The Pumpkin Fudge from Keystone is pretty good too in the 70/30 but I think the PC and PCC is stronger -- too me anyway. I also like MMS Pumpkin Pie but I need to try it in the 70/30. HTH

We just made some new Pumpkin soy candles last night - mixed CS Pumpkin and Vanilla with BCS Pumpkin Pie (about 1/2 and 1/2) and today the cold throw is amazing!!! I hate waiting for things to cure, but this is one of the best pumpkin candles I've smelled. We've been burning a plain Pumpkin and Vanilla at home and we've had several compliments...hope that helps

Hi all, I've been searching so long for a great pumpkin scent - not a pumpkin spice - a true pumpkin pie. Finally I exhausted all money and decided to experiment and low and behold - I had pumpkin spice here 1.0 oz and added .5 oz which equals 1.5 FO to a pound of wax and WOW - the apple pumped up the pumpkin - it was perfect. Try fooling around with adding a little apple and it will kick up the pumpkin scent. Hope this helps. Johann

I just made up some GL Pumpkin spice in 100% ecosoya CB this morning and the cold throw is lovely. The candles set up no problem, and just making them scented my whole house with great spicey scent. My only neg was that so far the spice has been dominating the scent and I wish there was more pumpkiny smell. I am going to try the pumpkin/apple mix Garey recs. What a good idea.

But it is Pumpkin Spice. I'd be curious to try just a pumpkin FO... but then again, does pumpkin on its own smell good? I forgot, been a bit since I've carved one.

The mix Thom made sounds yummy. I may have to buy some pumpkin.

Gosh I feel so autumn!

Im looking for a pumpkin for 100% soy, so far tried 2 from bluegrass candle supply and from alabaster, please help, I love pumpkin?:drool:

Hello - you asked about Pumpkin. The Jar Store has a great Pumpkin Spice. I use 100% soy and this is a great fragrance. It sells very well for me.

Mike