** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Another hot day at market tomorrow. Then Sunday it will be lots of bath tea, bubble bath, lip balm, and cleaning house. Mom is flying in Thurs to help me with my 3 day Labor Day fair, so have to get ready for that as well...

The house will be smelling mostly like lavender..

Have a great summer weekend!

Need to pour Love Spell candles. One of my LS faithfuls just cleaned me out. :D Every few months, she buys a buncha LS and Plumeria candles. That's it. No more, no less. :grin2:

Need to make Pumpkin Spice candles AND Pumpkin Spice soap. Need to re-stock Close Shave soap bars, and also make a batch of Honey Almond soap. I only got about half my list from last weekend done. :undecided

Need to make 2 kinds of lotion bars, 2-3 kinds of lip balms, and label soaps. Oh, going to try a Dead Sea Mud soap, adding tea tree essential oil after the cook (going to HP this one to preserve as much of the antibacterial properties as possible). We shall see how this works! Might blend the tea tree with some lavender and rosemary to cut the extreme P.U. factor. :laugh2:

I collected everything (I think) I needed to try my first batch of cp, but I've been sidetracked. I was asked to put together a gift basket for a benefit a bike group is having tomorrow. It's mostly in a Nascar theme because I decided to do it in a Dale Earnhardt soft cooler I found at Dollar General. Will have lots of liquor, mixers, bandanas, and misc. things. I am including some shower gel, body spray, and whipped body butter scented in Joop.

Still pouring for the Huge show in October.

Apple Pie

Pumpkin Pie

Strawberry/Kiwi

Blueberry

Have to still place an order with Peaks for some much need Amish Harvest, Hyacinths, Cool Citrus Basil and Grape scent.

I also need to order from Levins or Jackel for some tart warmer.

And I have to order anoth clamshell floor spinning display.

Glad I'm back to work for the supplies I need!

Fire

I have my big "money-making" craft fair coming up in November. I know it's a ways off, but I'm never prepared for it, so this year I'm starting early. Nest week at my job we are going to 4-10 hour work days a week but it's split up weird. Anyway, on my 2 days off during the middle of the week is probably when I'll be getting most of my stuff done. Sunday will be reserved for family and family events. :)

I have a ton of containers already poured up. So between now and Nov. I'll be mainly doing pillars, novelty candles, cp soaps, kids soaps, and a ton of baskets and b&b stuff. :)

Last weekend I cleaned out my candle room and now can actually find 90% of all of my stuff!! :laugh2: lol That will make it easier to make the stuff I need to make. :)

Anyway, that's what I'll be up to this weekend and my days off for the next month and a half. :)