DayStar Shipping

smellywax

I know Stacy is very busy between Texas Charm and Daystar. I ordered some B&B products from her and I know she is working on them right now and once she ships it is usually here the next day. Email her. She'll get back to you - she is good about that.

I ordered on the 14th and am still waiting, its been tough being patient but since I ordered on the last day of her big sale I figured shes running behind a bit. i'll email if its not here tomorrow, I think. She's usually so quick, great service so I think ( I hope!) it's ok.

I ordered on the 14th and am still waiting, its been tough being patient but since I ordered on the last day of her big sale I figured shes running behind a bit. i'll email if its not here tomorrow, I think. She's usually so quick, great service so I think ( I hope!) it's ok.

I sent an email since it didnt arrive in todays mail. Hopefully all is fine.

My order did not arrive today. :( I know it was a big sale and Im guessing they were swamped but this was a gift order from DH for me- the first FO order Ive placed in about nine months (put myself on an FO diet lol) so Ive been dashing to my mailbox daily.

Hopefully we'll all see our orders real soon!