Let's talk sex

Scented

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the Mid Summer's Night. I want to re-name it "Backseat Window Fog." :laugh2:

I also love Boysenberry Spiced Clove (kind of a berry-head-shop scent) from JS...something about this scent is sexy, although I'm sure that's not the company's intention on this one.

Lovespell is awesome too. I actually have had a few passionate moments while burning that one...:D

To be honest "Chrome, Kenneth Coles Black", and Paris Hiltons Just Me for men" is some of the now gen scents. My hubby wears Paris'. Me I don't like those sweet perfumy smells on a man. I like the musky scents like Drakkar or Polo. It might be "80's" but at least its masculine.

I know the original poster was asking for some serious info, lol.. but I can't resist stating that sometimes, if it's the right guy... at the right time....his SWEAT is sexy, lol. I know ya all are goin' ewwwwwwww, lol. I jes said 'sometimes' Lol.

How many of you hate Polo... and yet remember the confident cocky guys who wore it that you loved to hate... but hated loving to smell? It's not what I would say appeals to me as sexy in general. But the smell of it at all just says 'sex sex sex' to me.

Ok boys... don't all rush to Hirons Drug store at once! :naughty:

I know the original poster was asking for some serious info, lol.. but I can't resist stating that sometimes, if it's the right guy... at the right time....his SWEAT is sexy, lol. I know ya all are goin' ewwwwwwww, lol. I jes said 'sometimes' Lol.

How many of you hate Polo... and yet remember the confident cocky guys who wore it that you loved to hate... but hated loving to smell? It's not what I would say appeals to me as sexy in general. But the smell of it at all just says 'sex sex sex' to me.

Ok boys... don't all rush to Hirons Drug store at once! :naughty:

LMAO!! I don't know just how serious I was being :laugh2:

And yes, I REMEMBER Polo. There was a group of us who were terrible when we smelled it. And I don't care if it still screams 80s, it's still sexy too.

OK I am trying out the Hunter's Moon by Day-Star. We'll see if it's remotely sexy or what the word is on it by the weekend.

So basically, Scented, if you get lucky this weekend, then Hunter's moon is a keeper?????? :laugh2: Please keep us updated. I will be waiting with baited breath! Did you smell that Canyon de Chelly at the conf? Yummmmm!

Okay...so I don't make stuff out of it, but the cologne Lagerfeld just totally takes me back to the 80s. I was 16, Rat was playing on the cassette player and David M. (my first BF) gave me my first hickey in his car at the local "park and smooch." :laugh2: He BATHED in that crap! Every time I pass by someone wearing it I swear I can hear "Round and Round" playing in my head. Admittedly, it makes me want to perm my hair, put on blue eyeshadow, wear leg warmers and go make out in a camero!

How is that for a journey back in time? Wonder what ever happened to good ole David??? :confused:

Let's just say I'm not reminescing about any first with you VE!! No one needs to know about Halloween, in someone's backyard, the smell of dew and, sweat and teen passion ... (STFU Scented lol)

Nah, Hunter's Moon has nothing to do with getting lucky. I just want stuff that makes a person swoon. It definitely isn't going to make me do that .5 oz ppo. So I'm upping it. Sure wish I could know what color it's going to change blue, yellow or green since I know it makes neon purple strawberry red. SOABMFDATSELH (I would be banned from CT probably if I translated that.)

Let's just say I'm not reminescing about any first with you VE!! No one needs to know about Halloween, in someone's backyard, the smell of dew and, sweat and teen passion ... (STFU Scented lol)

Nah, Hunter's Moon has nothing to do with getting lucky. I just want stuff that makes a person swoon. It definitely isn't going to make me do that .5 oz ppo. So I'm upping it. Sure wish I could know what color it's going to change blue, yellow or green since I know it makes neon purple strawberry red. SOABMFDATSELH (I would be banned from CT probably if I translated that.)

I keep telling her she should go with my favorite name for a new scent.

Rockin by Rob

crap! I meant to PM you and I posted it here!!!!

Edited to say I don't think I have ever edited a post so fast in my entired life!!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Oh thanks for the enthusiasm to solve that puzzle! You should have left it. Now others will wonder WTF.