Birds of Paradise Palm Pillar and Mixture

dcroome2005

dcroome2005, did you have to use the 2 tablespoons of Palm Steric? Love the look, and how about heating the molds? I just started using a Palm?? wax for containers and it has a very tiny crystal effect. Never knew there were different Palms for larger effects. Yours are beautiful and a pretty pink. TIA

dcroome2005, did you have to use the 2 tablespoons of Palm Steric? Love the look, and how about heating the molds? I just started using a Palm?? wax for containers and it has a very tiny crystal effect. Never knew there were different Palms for larger effects. Yours are beautiful and a pretty pink. TIA

Sharon- I add about 2 tablespoons per pound of the palm stearic with this wax. Yes and Heat the molds. Very important!. I have never tried the wax for containers. The only place I know for this larger crystal is Greenleaf. I hope this helps you.

Sharon- I add about 2 tablespoons per pound of the palm stearic with this wax. Yes and Heat the molds. Very important!. I have never tried the wax for containers. The only place I know for this larger crystal is Greenleaf. I hope this helps you.

Thank you for the info, never ordered from them but will have to order some. Thanks again.

The pink looks great but I'm intrigued by the green and brown pillar (at least they're those colours on my monitor) in the back right hand corner. How did you manage that?

The brown is Coffee color from Peaks and then the Green is really a blue. I am down in Florida, but I think the blue I used was from Peaks. Either Peaks or Greenleaf. The back right one was my leftover waxes and just put them all together so it looks like crap.

Christina

The brown is Coffee color from Peaks and then the Green is really a blue. I am down in Florida, but I think the blue I used was from Peaks. Either Peaks or Greenleaf. The back right one was my leftover waxes and just put them all together so it looks like crap.

Christina

Christina, I like it. I didn't word my question well though, what I meant is, how did you achieve the 2-colour effect? Are they layers? TIA. Mozzie

I love that pink! My daughter would love that one! The blue is nice too.

I bought a 50# box of palm prob a year ago and never did anything with it. Not even sure which one it is now.. either the Astorlite Q or F maybe. I might have to dig it out and see - The effects on all of them are gorgeous.

I love that pink! My daughter would love that one! The blue is nice too.

I bought a 50# box of palm prob a year ago and never did anything with it. Not even sure which one it is now.. either the Astorlite Q or F maybe. I might have to dig it out and see - The effects on all of them are gorgeous.

Try it Lisa.. You will love it!!!