8 oz Square Mason supplier

Infinity Packaging sells to companies like BCN and they have the square mason jar... check online to see if there's a warehouse in your area, they have several. (used to be Richards Packaging, but they changed their name) http://www.richardspackaging.com/nearloca.html

eta: I buy from the Des Moines location because I can save on shipping charges. min purchase is $250

Infinity Packaging sells to companies like BCN and they have the square mason jar... check online to see if there's a warehouse in your area, they have several. (used to be Richards Packaging, but they changed their name) http://www.richardspackaging.com/nearloca.html

eta: I buy from the Des Moines location because I can save on shipping charges. min purchase is $250

Cool. Does that mean they will be removing the annoying "Richards" embossing from the bottom of the containers so I can affix my warning labels properly?? :laugh2:

I called the distribution place in Memphis today (4 hour drive from me.) and their minimum order is going up from $250 to $500 starting Sept. 1st. Not only that, but their per case price under a pallet is $6.60... I think she said pallet price is $5.50. This is without lids. Lids are $0.09 each. A case is 900 something pieces and you can order either a full or half case on the lids.

I gotta find a cheaper place.