Just Scent?

snow

Hi all, I have been testing and testing with JS samples and JS123 wax and I can't get a good hot throw, dont know what I'm doing wrong. But I was thinking about ordering JS50/50 and I want to get some FO today whhile the sale is still on. I normally usse J50 but I like JS wax appearance much better, please help so I don't ;miss this sale. Thanks much...Dee

I use CB135 and these scents have been hit or miss for me. :undecided So far the only one out of what I have ordered that have given me a hot throw is Mulled Wine.

Mulberry Spice was very light and Silky V Vanilla had no hot throw. Ginger Bread no hot throw. This is after 2 weeks cure time. I just poured Girls Night Out so will see how that throws in a week or so. I still have a few more to test and will post my results. I add 8%FO around 175 and pour in the slushy stage.

Hi all, I have been testing and testing with JS samples and JS123 wax and I can't get a good hot throw, dont know what I'm doing wrong. But I was thinking about ordering JS50/50 and I want to get some FO today whhile the sale is still on. I normally usse J50 but I like JS wax appearance much better, please help so I don't ;miss this sale. Thanks much...Dee

Don't panic about missing the sale: every week she has another one. They usually run until Friday/midnight & she usually posts a new sale on Saturday's. And they keep getting better & better!!

I use JS 50/50 as I too like how it comes and the price is right for me. In that particular was these JS oils throw like crazy for *me*:

Berries and Buttercream

Country Kitchen

Hot Orange Cake

Buttermint Candy

Carmel Cinnamon Latte

Hawaiian Breeze

Serendipity

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Those ones really have a punch and I suggest samples if you're looking for something strong.

I use JS 50/50 as I too like how it comes and the price is right for me. In that particular was these JS oils throw like crazy for *me*:

Berries and Buttercream

Country Kitchen

Hot Orange Cake

Buttermint Candy

Carmel Cinnamon Latte

Hawaiian Breeze

Serendipity

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Those ones really have a punch and I suggest samples if you're looking for something strong.

Hi everyone,,I have just started with JS 50/50 and stayed with her oils too, Warm Van Sugar

Black Cherry

Sensual

spicey winter sensations

Tropical Punch

Pumpkin Spice

So far these are GREAT for cold and hot throw...

I use both JS's 50/50 blends (votives & containers) and tons of her oils...what I've discovered is they must cure about 7 days for the best performance. I use zinc wicks.

Now some of her scents, like every other suppliers, are not meant to be strong throwers such as cherish & pink. Her vanilla nut bread, decadant pound cake, totally scrumptious, almond marzipan, lemon magnolia, rhapsody(grapefruit mint), waterlily melon are all super throwers.

Becky recommends cure of 4 days but I found the extra 3 days makes a world of difference.

I will not wait a week or more for a scent to cure. If it does not throw by the next morning, I won't pour it. When I get wholesale orders, I pour 1 day and deliver the next. I agree, there are a lot of really GOOD scent suppliers out there and it is not necessary to wait for curing. Carole

I will not wait a week or more for a scent to cure. If it does not throw by the next morning, I won't pour it. When I get wholesale orders, I pour 1 day and deliver the next. I agree, there are a lot of really GOOD scent suppliers out there and it is not necessary to wait for curing. Carole

Amen! And did I say Amen?! LOL.

Ditto!!!!

I am with everone else here...no way will I wait a week for a scent to cure. I dont have the time!

I buy FO from a couple different suppliers and not one of them do I have to wait for the scent to cure so it will have good throw.

Ya know... Becky is an incredible person and has the best possible customer service. She should be the poster child for the correct way to deal with customers. However... I've tried many, many of her FO's and I've had poor performance on most. I make candles both in a soy and a parasoy with only a few of the poor performing oils throwing better in the parasoy. Because she's great, I still purchase about 6 oils from her exclusively (Sandalwood - excellent, Wild Cherry, Old Fashioned Apple Butter - very strong, Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch, Berrie Buttercreme and China Rain - but this one only in the parasoy)... but that's it. I order from Peak, Candlescience, MillCreek and Nature's Garden.

Like the previous posters... I too can't wait days and days for curing.