Creativity needed! Winner will receive...

Thanks Cybersix! Not to worry about the Italian name! I am married to an Italian, so when he gets home, I will ask him how to pronounce Magia. I may already know being married to him for almost 20 years. :D

So let me know how does it sound to your ears!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truely sorry to hear about your husbands job. I have known many that have been in your possition and made it through - so when there is a will there is a way. :) Keep your chin up and your husband close and you together will make it through! (((HUGS)))

Here's my quick ideas - not much though since I haven't had enough caffeine this morning. ;)

iridesScents (I spelled it wrong on purpose *this*time...)

Incandesce (this means to cause something to glow)

Scintillate (this means to be brilliant, to sparkle or shine)

I personally like the first and the last ones - I didn't check for web avalablitly or the like. But to me that isn't a huge concern because there are always ways around it - like rephrasing it to be something like Scintillateonline.com or something like that. The only thing I concern myself with is if it leads to a competitor or something similar...

ok - enough babbling... like I said not enough caffeine! LOL Good luck to you!!

Life & Light!

Tish

This one is kid of cool....

ZIMBELLARE.COM is available!

It means to lure or entice. Covers a whole gamut of products, LOL. I was playing around in the Italian dictionary for you as you said hubby is Italian.

I don't know what italian dictionary you have, but I can assure you this is it a verb we use to say when you treat someone as a fool! a "zimbello" is one person everyone laugh at!!!

In another meaning "zimbello" is one isntrument used to attract birds, so the verb means you are attracting birds.

:grin2:

Z I (like "In") M B E (like Elegant) L L (like foLLow) A (like Arm) R (I can't explain this, is a "hard" R) E (like Elegant again)

Try!

LOL, no offense here. Don't speak Italian. Scented, it does roll off the tongue for me, from what Sabrina said, I think I am right...

ZIM-Bell-Are-Eh

RealMarcha, can you give us any guidance here? Is there a letter that you like? Many famous businesses have names that mean nothing to you or me like:

Nine West

Roots

The Gap

Bananna Republic

Apple

or nothing at all. We have a large chain of convenience stores here nmed "WaWa."

E i didn't want to offend, anyway to lure is the derived (the figured) meaning of the verb. As in english, we have many meanings for one word, and zimbellare now has become a not so nice thing!

Sorry, I hope you din't get offended

No offense taken at all! Always open to learn! :rockon: