My new label (and lid)...continued. :) Lid Pics Added!!

BizzyBs

The other thread was getting a bit long...so, I thought I'd start a new one. :) I would like to thank everyone for their input thus far...I have gotten a lot of great ideas from you all!

I also thought about changing the lid color with the new label change. I can get black for the JJ, but not the salsa jar. Here are some pics of the lids I can get...what do you think? Go black JJ and gold salsa jar or all white or all gold?

jarchoices2.jpg

jarchoices.jpg

Ah...so many opposing views...I can't decide either. White or Gold? Or maybe I could get black for the JJ and just use the gold for the salsa jar? Or do you think that would be wrong to not have them match?

Ah...so many opposing views...I can't decide either. White or Gold? Or maybe I could get black for the JJ and just use the gold for the salsa jar? Or do you think that would be wrong to not have them match?

Oh da horrror!! :eek: So many choices!! I think having different lids makes it look like you have more selection - one candle isn't blending into another. But the choices! Ufdah! I personally like the black and gold - I think it looks more elegant that way... but I don't know what you do with your candles - do you have a store - do you sell wholesale or at craft shows? What's going to go best with your decor/theme or your customers? Also what plays a major role for me is cost - are they all the same price or is one more than the other? I don't know these factors so I can't give you logical advice. I just like the black and gold... :Dbut that's just lil ol' me...

Life & Light!

Tish

Oh da horrror!! :eek: So many choices!! I think having different lids makes it look like you have more selection - one candle isn't blending into another. But the choices! Ufdah! I personally like the black and gold - I think it looks more elegant that way... but I don't know what you do with your candles - do you have a store - do you sell wholesale or at craft shows? What's going to go best with your decor/theme or your customers? Also what plays a major role for me is cost - are they all the same price or is one more than the other? I don't know these factors so I can't give you logical advice. I just like the black and gold... :Dbut that's just lil ol' me...

Life & Light!

Tish

So, you are saying you would go with the black lid for the JJ and stay with the gold for the salsa jar?

Bizzy, where do you get your square labels, I'm not familiar with those...by the way, I'm partial to the black and gold look!

Actually they aren't square, they are 2.675" X 2"...I got them at Online Labels...they are the glossy type for laser printers...LOVE THEM!

So, you are saying you would go with the black lid for the JJ and stay with the gold for the salsa jar?

I'm saying that I like the black (jj) and gold (salsa)... but that would work for me (I just happen to like them too!). My display at both the stores I sell in and my shows are all whitewashed pine. Black and gold would pop out more in my display. But if you display are black or even navy blue and the like, you'd probably want to go with white and gold to make them stand out from you displays more. Sometimes it isn't what we like, it's more of a necessity to make our products sell. Make sense?

Life & Light!

Tish

I'm saying that I like the black (jj) and gold (salsa)... but that would work for me (I just happen to like them too!). My display at both the stores I sell in and my shows are all whitewashed pine. Black and gold would pop out more in my display. But if you display are black or even navy blue and the like, you'd probably want to go with white and gold to make them stand out from you displays more. Sometimes it isn't what we like, it's more of a necessity to make our products sell. Make sense?

Life & Light!

Tish

All of my displays at stores and for shows are stained pine. I may have to think about switching them out, as a lighter look may be better. Just depends on whether I want to spend the time (and money) to redo everything. lol I think I'll focus on redoing the labels for now. :)

I think you've done well with the new labels. Keep that. hands down on the black lid for the one and gold works for the other. You got a 21 yr old males point of view :) uniqe I know... off topic but I just informed my G/F I was doin this ... what a laugh.