My new label (and lid)...continued. :) Lid Pics Added!!

BizzyBs

I think you've done well with the new labels. Keep that. hands down on the black lid for the one and gold works for the other. You got a 21 yr old males point of view :) uniqe I know... off topic but I just informed my G/F I was doin this ... what a laugh.

LOL...it's great that you are doing this. It's very addictive, so be careful. I'm sure your G/F will be extremely happy!

Well...I would once again like to thank everyone for their input. I have ordered the black lids in for the JJ and am going to keep up my search for a black 82 lug lid for the salsa jars. I am just toooooo excited about this new look! I cannot believe I finally found the time to come up with something for myself... :)

Well...I would once again like to thank everyone for their input. I have ordered the black lids in for the JJ and am going to keep up my search for a black 82 lug lid for the salsa jars. I am just toooooo excited about this new look! I cannot believe I finally found the time to come up with something for myself... :)

I vote black---more classy and upscale. Reminds me of my candles---they have black lids too, except for our hex jars, can't get away from the gold with those.