Fall Is Upon Us.. what in the world are you buying?

In the midst of this 100 degree nationwide weather I've got Fall scents lingering in the back of my mind.

I've slowly but surely been buying my fair share and with that said..

What's your Top 5 Fall Fragrance Suggestions!!

Mine:

1) Just Scent Country Kitchen

2) Green Leaf Honey Graham Crackers

3) Military Wife's Vanilla Bean Noel

4) Save on Scents Peppermint Patty

5) Indiana Candle Supply Vanilla Frosted Grahams

Now it's your turn! All little fragrance suppliers welcome. Shout it out! Which oils blow your socks off?

Today, I just bought Warm Orange Gingebread from TCS and from JS I bought Cranberry Spice, Cranberry Sauce, Mulberry Spice and Peppermint Kisses. I probably don't need anymore fall scents, but I love them and buy them in droves. I need (okay, need is a relative term here) a mulled cider and something pumpkin that's not pumpkin spice, so I'm still on the hunt for those, lol. I love fall:D

Dang those vanillas! I think most of them turn brown.. I wish they wouldn't though :(

Brambleberry makes a non-discoloring vanilla that I have soaped with. It is nice but not unbelievable. I prefer the unbelievable scents...:D

I want to make a CP soap with ground vanilla beans in it. I can handle the tan but I do not want dark brown.

My best seller for the fall is Carrot Cake. I use Allspice EO and carrot juice instead of water in the soap....

Anglea, I've heard lots and lots of raves about BCS's pumpkin pie cheesecake. I want to get it.. but I just can't see buying 1 oil and paying all that shipping and handling for it.

It may still be summer, but I have to test and testing means finding the best fall oils NOW!

I love Brambleberry as well. I live really close to them, and don't get to go there as often as I would like to. Good luck on your quest to find that oil!

Anglea, I've heard lots and lots of raves about BCS's pumpkin pie cheesecake. I want to get it.. but I just can't see buying 1 oil and paying all that shipping and handling for it.

I also want to try their Homespun Sugar along with the Pumpkin Cheesecake - I've heard great things about it. BCS Cranberry Crumble is really amazing. I also love their Sugar Cookie - only one I'll use and it's super strong. Whipped Cream, Caramel and Cherry Berry are also fabulous. I just don't need any of those right now, lol.

I hate paying shipping on such a small order too. I would feel like I needed to buy pounds instead of samples, just to make the shipping cost worth it. But I don't want pounds of something I haven't tried.

for fall from mc

mulled cider

dutch apple pie

frosted carrot cake

pumpkin spice

harvest spice

apple jack n peel

some new ones i'm adding

fall festival-ics

all hallow's eve-ics

autumn leaves-solas

apple butter-the candle source

Who is Wendy? Nevermind, don't answer that, I DO NOT need another supplier! :tongue2:

Someone,please tell us. Who is Wendy?

Military Wife's Vanilla Bean Noel.

Inquiring minds wanna know.Pretty Please!:D (KFTS, I'll share with ya. Promise.)

I also want to try their Homespun Sugar along with the Pumpkin Cheesecake - I've heard great things about it. BCS Cranberry Crumble is really amazing. I also love their Sugar Cookie - only one I'll use and it's super strong. Whipped Cream, Caramel and Cherry Berry are also fabulous. I just don't need any of those right now, lol.

I hate paying shipping on such a small order too. I would feel like I needed to buy pounds instead of samples, just to make the shipping cost worth it. But I don't want pounds of something I haven't tried.

Angela,

Sounds like some awesome layers going on there.:naughty:

Pumpkin Cheesecake/ Homespun sugar

Whipped Cream/Carmel/ Cherry Berry

Whipped Cream/Carmel/Cranberry Crumble/

Angela,

Sounds like some awesome layers going on there.:naughty:

Pumpkin Cheesecake/ Homespun sugar

Whipped Cream/Carmel/ Cherry Berry

Whipped Cream/Carmel/Cranberry Crumble/

I do a layered candle now with BCS Sugar Cookie, Caramel and then Whipped Cream. It's my MIL absolute fav - she hounds me for this one. It smells absolutely divine when burning.

I may have to mix some Gingerbread with the Caramel or HS and see how that works out. I'm getting hungry thinking about it, lol.