Fall Is Upon Us.. what in the world are you buying?

Wendy's Vanilla Bean Noel all the way. Need to get to testing her Winter Candy Apple too.

Both of these are my two new favorites. Excellent throw in the 70/30. I ordered 3 lbs each in the prebuy and I'm thinking I probably should have gotten 5 of each. Everyone that gets a whiff wants one ( or more:grin2: )

This fall in our area we will be debuting our Backwoods Pumpkin Cornbread soap & candles. Haven't had it to the shows yet so I'm anxious to see how we fare. It does smell scrumptious. I think I've tried BC Homespun Sugar before, it was very nice. I do have a pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin log from somewhere but I don't think either is skin safe :cry2: . It smells yummy.

Glo

I just received my 1st order from AWE. THey had a special 1 oz. 10/$20.00. Yuck!! Out of the 11 scents I received I was only happy with 1.. I bought their special of orange marmalade for $5.00 8 oz. not worth it! I can't believe it! The Baked cinnamon apple was the only one that smelled good but not yummy, the rest smelled yuck to ok.... Not happy with the scents. I thought maybe they would be fine, because I had ordered Raspberry Lemonade a couple of years ago and loved it! Nothing was true to its scent. Good thing I didn't order any larger sizes. What a waste of my hard earned money....:(

These are what I ordered:

Huckleberry - Blah to yuck! No berry not sure what berry they used maybe

chokecherry.

Marmalade - Just smells like an orange. Not a clean fresh scent that I was

hoping for. Very plain.

Mulled Cider - Very light apple with a tiny pinch of cinnamon.

Noel - Nature's Hike - Yuck! Smelled just like the tree air fresheners.

Mistletoe - Memories - Yuck! Smelled exactly like Noel. What's up with

that!.

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar - Smells just like vanilla.

Lick me all over - I can't describe this one. I thought it was a sweet

smelling scent. Not sweet at all.

Log Cabin - Yuck! Smells just like the log cabin burned down after a rain

storm.

Pumpkin Pie - Yuck! Smells like stinky feet.

Christmas Eve - Summer Nights- Yuck! Smells a little bit like Raspberry

lemonade a little bit of pine mixed together. Not what I would

expect for Christmas..

top fall sellers are usually

Applejack & Peel -Sweet Cakes

Hot Cocoa - BCN

Spiced Cranberry - BCN

Mistletoe - BCN

Pumpkin Pie Closeout - BCN

(love BCS Pumpkin Cheesecake! throws big, big time in my pillars)

Pumpkin Nog - my own blend

Homespun sugar - BCS

Gingerbread Applesauce - own blend

and this year i am going to add BCS Cranberry Crumble and Holiday Wassail

I just got a lb of Red Velvet Cake from BCS to add to my fall collection and Yum Yum it is to die for, I also have Pumpkin Pie CO from BCN Pumpkin Nog from JS Harvest From JS Candy Corn from NG Amish Quilt from AE(was Soap-n-Candles)Holiday Wassail ~BCS, and Christmas Splendor~JS and Cranberry Cobbler ~JS

Sue Ann

All of these are from NG and I love them in tarts and candles:

Hot Orange Danish (my favorite)

Sweet Potatoe Pie (my other favorite...AngelaVA - try this as an alternate for pumpkin...it's devine)!

Frangelico Struessel (didn't think I'd like it OOB, but caramel and coffee hot throw is wow)

Baked Apple Pie (old version)

I've tried some bombs from them too...don't waste your money on Orange Clove

Still testing many others...so much to do, so little time and the laundry is just sitting and staring staring staring at me. When will it go away???

Pumpkin Fudge (Keystone), Pumpkin Crunch Cake (NG), Pumpkin Cheesecake (BCS). :)

I am looking for a good Pumpkin scent too.

Just how much cheesecake not do you smell, because I am more interested int the pumpkin.

I got Pumkin Spice from MMS and it was super strong at 1.10 ounce/pound. This is the exact dupe from Gold Canyon. I use a a parasoy blend it threw all over the place in minutes.. I just used a sample so all I had was a little over an ounce. I am happy to say that I will only have to use this much per pound!

• 1 month later...

Virginia is apple country so for this fall I got a few apple scents that I am taking to my fall shows;

McIntosh Apple

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

and of course Warm Apple Pie

I also have bought for fall:

Sugar Cookie (I mixed it to make a Snicker Doodles FO)

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Home for the Holidays

Bayberry

Buttermint Candies

Spiced Cranberry Relish

Indian Summer

Cornucopia

I also found a Chocolate Brownies FO that is to die for! I almost tasted the oil it smelled so good!

I already have some new FO's that I am testing for Christmas, Spring, and next Summer.

• 3 weeks later...

I just pour JS's caramel apple yesterday in an 8 oz. square mason (I use soy), and colored the bottom layer a bright candy apple red, and the second layer a nice golden caramel color...well I fricked it up, and had some bleeding, and both of the caramel apple candles look like crapola. Now I also made layered candy corn 8 oz. square mason jars that came out very authentic and cute...the scent also from JS. I'm going to have to let both scents cure for a couple of weeks...I have candle nose something awful. Poured waaayyyy too many scents yesterday, and now I'm paying the piper!

Here's my fall line-up (with a few X-mas scents thrown in):

*Candy Corn

*Country Kitchen (good grief, what a nice oil this is!!! Reminds me of Thanksgiving Dinner with cinnamon overtones!!!)

*Caramel Apple

*Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter (YUM)

*Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

*Pumpkin Nog (very nice pumpkin with a touch of spice...not overwhelming)

*Cranberry Spice

*Brown Sugar Pecan

*Blueberry Cheesecake (I love this scent year-round)

*Orange Chiffon Cake

*Hillbilly Fixin's (very unique...kind of perfumey???)

*My Secret Recipe (an eggnog...very nice!!!)

*Christmas Wreath (an exact dupe of Yankme's...very nice if you want a X-mas tree scent...not my favorite, but hey, some LOVE this scent; it really isn't overwhelming like some)

*Strawberry Jam (hey, fall is canning season!!!)

*Caramel Cinnamon Latte (DIVINE!!!!)

*Snickers Coffee Blend (this is heavenly as well...it's one of Becky's brand new oils...cold throw is excellent after 12 hours...rich/chocolately/strong coffee/espresso...I'm going to love burning this one!!!)

*Vanilla Buttercream Crunch (another fabulous year-round scent)

And these are just the scents I poured yesterday!!!

Off to pour some Cinnamon Rolls w/Van. Frosting!!!

Virginia is apple country so for this fall I got a few apple scents that I am taking to my fall shows;

McIntosh Apple

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

and of course Warm Apple Pie

I also have bought for fall:

Sugar Cookie (I mixed it to make a Snicker Doodles FO)

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Home for the Holidays

Bayberry

Buttermint Candies

Spiced Cranberry Relish

Indian Summer

Cornucopia

I also found a Chocolate Brownies FO that is to die for! I almost tasted the oil it smelled so good!

I already have some new FO's that I am testing for Christmas, Spring, and next Summer.

What is Indian Summer like? And Cornucopia? Where do you get these oils from? Hmmm...I need more scents like a hole in the head!!! :laugh2: