soapmaker software

CareBear

i love this program...i have the regular version but hope to upgrade once I start sellling soap...for now I am in testing mode trying to tack down my base recipe and the program is great because I can keep track of all the recipes i've tried and compare #'s and so forth!

I love this program. I have the pro version, and you can use it for everything, candles as well as soap. It will tell how much it costs to make each product. It keeps your materials inventory, so you know when to reorder. I can't say enough good things about it, especially since my old computer crashed and I lost the program, they let me download it again for free! Great people to work with.

Dee, I think Sherie got that version and she was estatic. We wish we had it too, but I'm asking for it for Christmas lol.

That's a good Christmas present! I'm thinking more of a Labor Day present for me though... I'm sure I read that LD is quickly becoming one of the largest gift-giving holidays of the year :rolleyes2

My wonderful mom gave me mine for my birthday. Got it from Felicia and absolutely love this program. Although I'm still very new to using it, I highly recommend it. I got the professional version. You won't go wrong with Felicia. She's an absolute doll. Great communication and super customer service!

• 5 months later...