** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

Mornin' all! Good luck to all those in shows, or at conferences, or just trying out new stuff - hope great throw and for soapers no seizes are in your pot for the next week :)

Market tomorrow, so Sunday I'll have to kick my booty in gear and get some lavender done, and some rose. I've got 2 new scents to try, a peach/wine blend and a woodsy/spicy blend, maybe I'll do those instead.

What's up with you?

I've had company this week, so I'm a bit behind. Just wrapped a batch of lotion yesterday. Today, need to pour Cinnamon Roll, Baby Powder, Grandma's Kitchen, and Plumeria candles.

Need to soap lavender, tea tree, coconut milk, eucalyptus-spearmint, and a bug-away blend. Need to make cocoa-mint lip butter and Fudge Brownie lip balm. Need one batch of lotion bars made up too. Can you spell, "B-U-S-Y" ??

:)

expecting some new FOs to come today; French Market, Pomona's Orchard and Orange Spice. Will pour tester candles of each in 70/30 and if I really like the FM, I may put it in M&P & lotion bars.

2nd order scheduled for delivery today includes a couple more FOs that I haven't tried; Amber and Musk...plan on using these to blend with other FOs

...and playing with my GL Swap box that is also expected today :D

Finishing my biz plan..completely

going to an air show in Pittsburgh

Making lots of Body Mists ~Frootie Patootie, Pink Sugar, Sandalwood, Citrus & Basil, and Sweet Pea

and maybe some salts to...my last few batches had weird spots of color :undecided going back to my liquid dyes...those darn wilton colors are a PIA

Up to my eyeballs in lotions, and up to my ponytail in 8z candles! Our town summer fest is next week starting Wednesday and going throughout the weekend Wheeeeeeee!! The most free advertising we'll ever get for the shop in a year's time, and we're ready to rock!

Gotta work today, but really need to poor some monkey farts, eucalyptus, and some lilac. I only do 8 ox jj, and only a case at a time, but today is party day too, and sometimes the two don't mix well. Maybe my daughter will come over and do most of the work LOL. :D