Interesting Candles

I always figured if you can make a drip-less taper by using high mp on the outside, you could reverse it and use high mp on the inside and lower mp on the outside wick up a little and make a real mess of a taper. Pillars Im not sure about, but if I were gona try it I would try the same thing. Depends on the thickness of the pillar i guess. You want to have a contest and see whos the biggest drip? :D:laugh2: Bruce
Being the layers o'wax guy, you may well be able to skin the cat that way. Me, I'm not about to get so fancy with the MP of the core and the overdip. My thinking only goes as far as how could I make a pillar of such and such diameter spill over. Then I come running to you if that isn't enough drippage, LOL.

What I will say is, if the core and overdip are all the same low MP, I suspect underwicking would work best. The analogy would be a non-overdipped taper. If you wick down it will drip like a mofo.

More weird than interesting to me. Looks like just a small amount of wax at the top that hold the shell together. Would be a nightmare to ship them with such a small amount keeping them together. I have a great one.... hows about making a hand one that splits off to give you the finger? :D Bruce

hey Bruce you make 'em and I will buy a butt load! there are sooooo many people that I need to really tell to f off...starting with that company and thier lame-o, cheap-o, looking candles.

so after you burn the core what are you supposed to do with the pieces that split? And when they split and fling wax all over anything within a few feet do they send me a refund or reimbursement for my cleaning bill?

I think they are all tacky looking and wouldn't want something as ugly as these burning in my house. These look like a kid helped paint them. I had to laugh at the video. That was too funny.

I FULLY agree with you! They look cheap. I'd NEVER be caught with one of those in my home!:lipsrseal