Spirit Crafts supplies

Has anyone ever ordered from these people? I placed an order with them on June 9 and never received it and cant get any info from them. Please if you have ordered from them, let me know. My order was $66.00, AND I'm beginning to wonder. Thanks, Dee

Yep and I won't order from them again. You have to call to reach them or their website should give you the email address. Either way, sometimes they answer and sometimes they don't. I filed a paypal dispute and won, got $ back too.

Hope it works out for ya!

I've ordered from them before and never had a problem getting my order.

Has anyone ever ordered from these people? I placed an order with them on June 9 and never received it and cant get any info from them. Please if you have ordered from them, let me know. My order was $66.00, AND I'm beginning to wonder. Thanks, Dee

I will never use them again either, but I used a credit card. Where do most of you order from, where's a good place? I'm in Ohio, close to Pa. Thanks

What are you needing..There is WSP, Keystone, Columbus Foods, Tri-state, and I know there are few more..but my favs are saved on my home computer...and I am at work.

Where you at.. I am in WV between OH & PA

I am needing a 5" diameter round mold for hurricanes, I have several orders to do and my 4" mold is ruined. The 5" was hard to find. Pamperme...I am in Ohio right across the river from Wheeling. Close to you? Darn, I needed these molds yesterday, supposed to have them done by this week end. Don't know what to do now. Any suggestions? :cry2:

I am needing a 5" diameter round mold for hurricanes, I have several orders to do and my 4" mold is ruined. The 5" was hard to find. Pamperme...I am in Ohio right across the river from Wheeling. Close to you? Darn, I needed these molds yesterday, supposed to have them done by this week end. Don't know what to do now. Any suggestions? :cry2:

Have you tried Pourette? Maybe they can get it to you quickly, if they have it?? I don't know, it's just a suggestion.

Yeah I was going to suggest Pourette, especially since they might custom make for ya!

With your credit card ... call your company and dispute the charge and let them know why. You weren't ordering so your stuff could vacation on the slow(est) boat from China. Or were you? J/K!

There is a Pat Catans in Pittsburgh..a little past Robinson Towncenter area. They have a bunch of stuff for candle making. You in Bellaire?

www.bolekscrafts.com

They're in Dover Ohio. Much closer than Columbus! Their F/O are excellent and VERY reasonably priced!

Went to your link. Like their prices, but the website isn't the easiest to get around on. I like a company that lists whether fragrance oils are gel, soy, and body safe.

You might find it here. I find the website a bit difficult for me to read, but they do list hurricane molds/inserts. I suppose this suggestion is too little too late, but nevertheless it may help someone that's looking for such molds - maybe hard to find sizes.

http://onestopcandle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=OSC/CTGY/CMM