ISO lip balm tube holder

ldeb58

If you are talking about to hold the tubes while you are filling them up Majestic Mountain Sage has one. Here is the link: http://www.thesage.com/catalog/Equipment.html#LipBalmFillingTray

If you are talking about to display them in at shows, here is a link:

http://www.candlesandwoodcrafts.com/

I noticed that Candles and Woodcrafts also have a lip balm-filling tray.

Here is the link to Candles and Woodcrafts lip balm filling tray:

http://www.candlesandwoodcrafts.com/newitems.html

Edited to add link

I just use the $2 cylinder ice cube tray from Walmart. I push a foam peanut in the hole just far enough to let the lip balm tube go in half way then put the tube in there. Works for me and its alot cheaper than those others!

Guest Govt Secret
I just use the $2 cylinder ice cube tray from Walmart. I push a foam peanut in the hole just far enough to let the lip balm tube go in half way then put the tube in there. Works for me and its alot cheaper than those others!

Do you have a picture of this contraption?

Your way is cheaper but not faster. With your way you still have to use a pipette for each one.

These trays listed, in the other posts above, will do 25 or more in one pour.

This tray will make 25 lip balms at one time, FAST just one pour.

post-219-13945840421_thumb.jpg

Your way is cheaper but not faster. With your way you still have to use a pipette for each one.

These trays listed, in the other posts above, will do 25 or more in one pour.

This tray will make 250 lip balms at one time, FAST just one pour.

Candleman, you are preaching to the choir. :wink2:

I do not think new hobbyists have a need for such a piece of equipment.

Just IMO.

And unless you are selling 1000 lipbalms a week, an expensive investment.

I'm such an enabler! But honestly, if you are even a little bit on the fence, just put it on your birthday/anniversary/holiday wish list. I absolutely love mine.

I've even started making little .15 oz perfumes, bug sticks, and glitter sticks just so I can use it. I think everyone needs a lip balm sized cocoa butter stick...

I'm such an enabler! But honestly, if you are even a little bit on the fence, just put it on your birthday/anniversary/holiday wish list. I absolutely love mine.

I've even started making little .15 oz perfumes, bug sticks, and glitter sticks just so I can use it. I think everyone needs a lip balm sized cocoa butter stick...

I hope no one mistakes that same size tube and uses it on their lips.

Maybe those products would be better in the deodorant tubes/sticks.

When I was a kid I sprayed eye glass cleaner in my mouth because it was the same size spray bottle as breath spray.

Yup, I discovered that works too, I did that back in January, here is the pic I posted of what it looks like when you use it to make Lava lips.

icecubetray-1.jpg

OK, but the thing I like about the other ones is you can scrape off the excess. With these you can't do that easily right? I've got several of these!

Yup, I discovered that works too, I did that back in January, here is the pic I posted of what it looks like when you use it to make Lava lips.

icecubetray-1.jpg

The only one that's not lip safe is the bug stick. It's family only getting these.

Sorry to scare you!

I'm not worred about me, I didn't want you to get sued over a product that looks like lip balm, but isn't, then the customer (who doesen't read the label) use it on their lips.