Bittercreek Closeout Oils

Has anyone tried any of BC closeout oils? They have no description with them but some sound pretty good. Has anyone tried any of the following:

Aqua Tangerina

Basil and Nectarine

Calyx Melon

Fresh OUtdoors

Ginger Plum

Harvest Moon

Lily

Maple

Pumpkin Pie

Sugar and Spice

Violet and Birch

Water Lily

Woods and Spices

Any feedback would be appreciated. Ginger

It pays to remember, you 'usually' get what you pay for! When I first started I thought I had found all these great deals....but :undecided I spent a whole lot of money for stuff that was cheap, but not that good....(usually)

Good luck!

I have tried many of their closeout scents. I have mixed feelings. Some are good, but just as many are not. I do not like the Water Lily and Violet and Birch at all. The Pumpkin Pie is great though. Those are the only ones on your list that I have tried. The only ones on closeout that I currently use are the Lemon Pound Cake and Chocolate Brownie.

Tried the Chocolate Brownie and Violets and Birch and really like both.

The CB smells like brownies in the oven about half way done (this seems so far to be a guy favorite with my customers) and the V&B smells like floral with a faint oakmoss/woodsy bottom note and it's just a little "soapy" smelling, too, I thought.

I have tried many of the closeouts. The Pumpkin pie is incredible. I thought the Lily weak, but then I don't like Lily. I had bought a Lilac and Lily on closeout, that has been a favorite for many of my customers. So I thought maybe the Lilac and Lily on closeout combined might work.

The ones I bought recently that I really loved is the Heavenly Honey Dew, Strawberry Magarita, (that one is really incredible, very strong) and have been using Lemon Bundt Cake for quite a while. Love that one too. And just recently Fresh Outdoors. I think this one is very good too. Even though they are cheap in price, the quality is still really good. Some of the closeouts became best sellers for me, which is rough when you run out:angry2:

Good luck, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Freda

Ugh. I shouldn't have looked at this.. I just bought the following

Ginger Plum

Harvest Moon

Pumpkin Pie

Violet & Birch

Woods and Spices ( I have several customers who are hunters and own cabins so I try to keep Cedar and other " manly" sounding scents) LOL