Holiday FO's

ladysj

I'm looking for some good suggestions for Holiday fragrances. I've never made candles for the holidays so there are alot of names that I probably wouldn't know they were holidayish lol it they jumped up and bit me.

Every year when I'm really in the mood for the nice warm holiday scents it seems like all I get are orders for all the fruity ones. In fact I have 12 pillars, 8 8oz sq. tins. and 3 of the 9 oz hex jars, not to mention the votives, all in great winter smells from last year. Maybe because last year it was so hot here all winter?

Yes, Christmas, Thanksgiving I was thinking of spices ok Scented I'm not really up on the abbreviations of some of these places what is NG? I'm gonna have to get that FO since you're drooling all over the board here it must be great.

I just tested Peak's Cornucopia in my catalytic lamp and it is to die for! Their Fireside is also excellent. Love them both oob and in my lamps, but can't tell you how they perform in wax. Maybe some of the experienced members can help out here. HTH!

Lady,

That Christmas Cabin made me think of pine and cinnamon (not a lot of pine ... just the right amount lol) and I thought it was divine. Adding: and that's not the ingredients in it either lol.

Here's another to try out ... reminded me of vanilla, spice and nuts (even though that's not what's in it lol) ... Log Cabin (Mint Meadows) and her Roasted Chestnuts and brown sugar is pretty yumma too!

Harvest is a nice, strong cinnamony spicy concoction. I love it.

If going for pine or wintery ... Peak's A Spruce Christmas Tree is really, really, really nice. Oh and the Cinnamon Balsam was fabo too!

I lost my cornucopia so I can't help you there :( Peak's hot cocoa has an awesome throw.

Other types of scents that come to mind -- pepperminty or minty scents (I think Jack Frost nearly killed my sinuses lol) and there's a great frosted snowdrops and one called winter that Solas sells.

Oh and Twigs & Berries ... that one's really good too. A few places have it. Those are some I could think of. HTH more.

i use the pure soy 415 my recommendations are;

from millcreek

harvest spice

pumpkin spice

christmas eve

christmas splendor

orange clove

spiced cranberry

chestnuts & brown sugar

spicy gingerbread alone or mixed 50/50 with gourmet sugar cookie

autumn seasoned sage

warm cinnamon buns

solascandle

autumn leaves-i will be adding this one.

at wix end

indian summer-i will be adding this one.

ics

bear claws

i sell mostly spicy & bakery candles in the fall & winter months.

Every year when I'm really in the mood for the nice warm holiday scents it seems like all I get are orders for all the fruity ones. In fact I have 12 pillars, 8 8oz sq. tins. and 3 of the 9 oz hex jars, not to mention the votives, all in great winter smells from last year. Maybe because last year it was so hot here all winter?

Well stupid me didn't even begin to answer your question. I'll look tonight and tell you the ones that I think are yummy.