what new scents would you add

lbtddr

i am going to be getting christmas candles together.and trying to figer out more scents to add to my list. wright now i have.

peck hyacinth,cappucino hazelnut,plumeria.

sage and citrus/scented bean

rocky mountain pine/ heartfelt,

gardina,rosa, got of ebay

so far that is the only great scents i have found.i do not wont to add any so so scents to my list. but i only got three scents that is not flowers.would like a spiced apple pie but i have not found a good one yet.might add pecks german chocolate cake but it doesnt sound like christmas.

My newest favorite is cranberry spice from Just Scent..love it! I dislike pine and cinnamon scents, so most of the 'christmas' scents do not agree with me!

You could also try appleberry spice from just scent! nummy, nummy, yummy!

Red clove from Peak is a good one though! I second or third or whatever!

need to get another sample pack from peck.i tried the vanilla hazelnut but could not get a good scent throw.but loved the scent.i am trying to not get into ordering from to many places. hate shipping for one item.

One of my all time fav christmas scents is Cozy christmas from WSP.. I cant even describe it, it doesnt have ONE obvious scent.. its a great blend.. and does smell homey and xmasssy.. they describe it as Blend of Nutmeg, Rum, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chocolate.

can you describe red clove to me. . . i have been ordering samples of Christmas scents and so far, I am not impressed. For Christmas people usually want something piney and cinnamony and will know your socks off - havent' found it yet -

My newest favorite is cranberry spice from Just Scent..love it! I dislike pine and cinnamon scents, so most of the 'christmas' scents do not agree with me!

You could also try appleberry spice from just scent! nummy, nummy, yummy!

Red clove from Peak is a good one though! I second or third or whatever!

I agree! It is totally different than the usual fare--BCN etc. It really is more realistic. I am going to debut it this season, and try to get the regular customers to switch to it. I sell tons of Sp. Cranberry from BCN, but this one is so much better IMO.

You also mentioned the appleberry spice, I haven't tried it, but was just burning JS's Blueberry Griddlecakes and it is just like BCN's but stronger. I am definitely switching to this one.

Jordan

I personally love Juniper Breeze but it's not just a Christmas scent.. guess i never really got into holiday themed fragrances. Not yet anyways :) I'll keep my eye on this list incase i decide to venture this season or next. Good Luck hun and please post what your end result is on the fragrances.

HUGS

Andrea

You've got to get Spruce Christmas Tree (Peak)....it's great! It is a very, very authentic pine scent...nothing artificial about it...just like a fresh cut Christmas tree...except maybe a tad bid sweeter. I love it...it's my favorite Christmas scent. Another really good one is Amish Harvest.

• 3 weeks later...