Bulk business card sheets

Lorrie

I was thinking may 1000 on up. Unfortunity my walmart only carries the packs that you get 150 cards per pack. Thanks I will check out staples. But if anyone knows where they would be cheaper. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I was thinking may 1000 on up. Unfortunity my walmart only carries the packs that you get 150 cards per pack. Thanks I will check out staples. But if anyone knows where they would be cheaper. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Try here..

http://www03.quillcorp.com/Catalog/Browse/skuset.asp?PageType=2&SkuSetID=26366&bcFlag=True&bcDeptId=113&bcDeptName=Business+Cards%2C+Post+Cards%2C+Brochures&bcClassId=348&bcClassName=Business+Cards

I get my blamk cards from all the time.. In fact I just bought a total of 4000 for under $38 (including shipping).

I checked out office max one time and wanted more then that for a 1000.

Jeanna

Are you going to print on them? Or do you just need blank cardstock at a business card size?

If you're not going to print on them and just need business card size cardstock, go to your local copy/print shop and have them cut down some cardstock for you. You can get 12 bc out of a sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper. Or check to see if you have an Xpdex or something similar in your area.

I use vista print for my biz cards as well and a bunch of other stuff..they send you FREE offers all the time..I wait for those..

but if you need the blank ones Office Max has boxes of 1000 for like $11

I use those for hang tags and inserts for clamshells

Paper Direct has them much cheeper, than the above post, 1,000 for $39.99

They have a lot more than just plain white, check them out http://www.paperdirect.com/Perfectly+Plain+MicroPerf+Business+Cards/item_no=BCPLAI/cid=2167/page_no=7/shop.axd/ProductDetails

WOW!! that's high.. I paid less then that for 4,000.. Paper direct wants over $100 for 3,000...

Jeanna