Bittercreek's Fragrance

sockmonkey

I've never tried Bittercreek's fragrance oils and was hoping someone will be able to share their experience with them.

I read that they do not use alcohol in their fo's, and wonder how strong the scents are in finished b&b products. I used fo's from another supplier that didn't contain alcohol, and I basically could not smell anything in the soaps and lotions I used them in.

I spoke with someone at Bittercreek and was told that they only use 1% in their b&b products. I've made the mistake of sometimes listening to what company employees suggest and have been disappointed in the past. If you use BC fo's, does 1% in b&b seem realistic?

I wanted to get some of their body spray base because it seems like a lot of people have positive things to say about it; and thought I would include some fragrance oils if they are any good.

Any thoughts????

Bitter Creek FOs are among the best I have erver used, and their body spray base is to die for, I made some Pink Sugar spray and every place I go everyone wants to know what it is that I am wearing and where I got it~of course I am a "Pink Sugar" addict !!:whoohoo: :thumbsup::rockon: :wave: :bliss::yay: but I also have made Warm Vanilla Sugar, Dream Weaver, ,Verbena Berry, & Wildberry Zinger Tea and can,t wait to try Lime Leaf & Lilly. HTH

Sue Ann

Bitter Creek FOs are among the best I have erver used, and their body spray base is to die for, I made some Pink Sugar spray and every place I go everyone wants to know what it is that I am wearing and where I got it~of course I am a "Pink Sugar" addict !!:whoohoo: :thumbsup::rockon: :wave: :bliss::yay: but I also have made Warm Vanilla Sugar, Dream Weaver, ,Verbena Berry, & Wildberry Zinger Tea and can,t wait to try Lime Leaf & Lilly. HTH

Sue Ann

Which body spray base is to die for: The Hair/Body Protein Mist, or their Cyclo? Thanks.

there cyclo spray is really really good.. its a bit more expensive.. but it works so good with all oils.. the scents last forever.. and it only takes one spritz. i did some pink sugar.. and its the bomb.. with the cyclo.. really really good !! i have also used there oils in candles.. i agree..its a hit and miss.. but like was mentioned.. that happens with any supplier and 100 % soy.. all in all.. i would have to say.. bittercreek is a+ .. i placed an order today.. and they shipped today as well.. any supplier that does that.. is number # 1 !!! i love there tart warmers !!!! give them a try.. i truely don't think you will be sorry:cheesy2:

I know who one of Bittercreeks suppliers are and spoke with him about alcohol in the fragrances. He said they do not use alcohol in them they use binding agents that adhere to the wax molecules to hold the scent. Sometimes what we perceive as a alcoholic scent might be a strong chemical smell until it is used in wax. I have used bittercreek and no problems what so ever. Millcreek is another company with an alcoholic base smell. But it puts out excellent hot and cold in soy. I believe they import some fragrances from the same manufacturer.

I most of the Bnc bases and they are awesome. Especially the Body and Hair mist, I sell a ton of it. I have used some of their oils but only in B&B, tarts and simmer pots. For the most part I have been very pleased with them.

Suzanne

I have used a lot of BC FO's for wax and soaps and I have had great luck with them. Their Customer Service is outstanding and Flicker is very knowlegeable on the - online live help. She has helped me out in a pinch a few times.

I went to their Convention and I had the privilege to sniff some of thier almost 500 scents and believe me most of them were amazing, of couse there were some that YUCK I didn't like but everybody has those that are not their type. I found some that would curl your toes they were so strong in the Wick Your Wax Line, but Ummmmm some were yummy and you only have to use 1/2 the amount. I had fun sniffing those that I would never try if I hadn't got to go there, like the Tomato Leaf~it was just as the tomato leaf smells EXACTLY and I fell in love with Hershey's Chocolate ~ every kid and woman fav and it is DEAD ON and Pumpkin Cheesecake YUM YUM and one of my new favs as I said before and this one I would have never tired if not for the Demo on Bath Salts By Stephy Thompson~Lime Leaf & Lilly UMM UMM

SUE ANN