quick question

This has been discussed a few times, maybe this will help you a bit.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24502&highlight=scents

I personally started with about a dozen to test, weeded out the ones that didn't work for me, added a few more. I think I have about 20-30 that I use on a regular basis right now, but have more to test.

we started out with 10 between jars and tarts but then had a few more "specialty" types like muffins etc.. but now are up alot more. I have a standard line of 25 that doesnt change but then offer in seasonals or special scents.

Well, my mom went hog wild and bought me like 20, 16 oz of her fav FO. So that's what I started out with, and I eventually got rid of half of those because they weren't that good in my wax. But now I have 35 scents but discontinue scents that don't sell well and add on when I have enough people asking for that same scent.

I carry 35 scents but I have at least 50 or more FO's in my closet. I'm an FO addict.

Mindy :)

I started on the low side with only 5 scents...then as I have time to test a new one I'll add it. A little over a year after I started selling and I'm only up to 8. Now I'll make a ton of difference scents just for me :) I can't help it hehe there's just too many to choose from. When I find one that I just can't resist, then I start testing to add to my products.