We have a name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. What about .....

Jeannine Paige

(They are both my daughter's middle names)

Kinda like Jean Nate or those other real named companies..

Too tacky??

I don't think using your children's names would be tacky at all - but then again, that's what I did - or at least a take on their names. If you combined your kids' milddle names, you could use something like "PaJe" pronounced Paige and incorporate that somehow in the name. For instance "PaJe Soap'n Scents" "PaJe Scentiments." You could even move the letters around to form another word or incorporate your name and maybe hubby's. It gives you a very unique name without worries it is taken. I think you get the idea. ;)

If you combined your kids' milddle names, you could use something like "PaJe" pronounced Paige and incorporate that somehow in the name. For instance "PaJe Soap'n Scents" "PaJe Scentiments." You could even move the letters around to form another word

I like that idea. What about PaJanine? (Pronouned pay-jhan-een)

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Kaybee! It's freakin perfect!!!!!!!!

Lotions and Potions and Soaps Oh My! Is it! I've researched it, it's not taken! Bought the web addy!

I know it's not quite "chic" or the funky name I thought I wanted, but it's so ME it's unbelievable!

Thank you thank you thank you Kaybee and all who helped me through the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Kaybee! It's freakin perfect!!!!!!!!

Lotions and Potions and Soaps Oh My! Is it! I've researched it, it's not taken! Bought the web addy!

I know it's not quite "chic" or the funky name I thought I wanted, but it's so ME it's unbelievable!

Thank you thank you thank you Kaybee and all who helped me through the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!! Question though... are you going to keep it as is with all the "and"s or maybe do Lotions, Potions & Soaps Oh My! ?

Oooh, I have logo visions spinning 'round my head now! Congrats!

I hate to rain on everybody's parade, but, imo, never pick a name people can't pronounce or easily identify with. If you're not located in the French Quarter, lose the french. Especially in TX.

The KISS rule never applied more than in picking a business name.