We have a name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny

Since you are now in TX why not go with something spanish...

prodigue los lujos- Lavish Luxuries

Seducción dulce- Sweet Seduction

Entrega Especial- Special Delivery

fascinación-alluring

or in french you could use

beau monde- beautiful people

Special Delivery sounds like somethin g to do with babies being born.

Anything with Seduction will sound risque

Easy to critique, hard to come up with my own!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go french, people will not tell their friends about you if they can't pronounce your name and have to figure out how to spell it. I really liked a french perfume, but didn't have a clue how to say it. It was embarrassing to answer people when they said I love your perfume, what is it? PLUS asking for it at the store was really FUN...

I would keep part of you old name and add something southern to it.

I have nothing against any other language Ashlie..

I do want people to be able to prounce it, or at least make it recgonizable. Like L' Occtaine (sp) Everyone knows who it is, but no one knows how to pronounce it, even their employees pronounce it differently!

This was so easy for me the first time around!

french sounding is good - my own company is based on the french word for Magnificent (Magnifique) - I added the word "Scent" to it and my company is called Scentifique. I, like you wanted a non-prim, sophisticated sounding name and I'm real happy with mine. Perhaps you could blend two words together with a french influence AND an english one?

Or something completely different. Like the name of my favorite salon is Thomas Alexander. I asked the owner why and she said it was her brother's name and she always thought it sounded sophisticated but not pretentious. I agree.

How about something like migrating since you headed south (you did head south, right?) or some bird that goes south for the winter (not the Canada Geese that poop all over) or like Monarch butterflies that migrate to the south.

(bunnies tend to stay local.)

I like the sound of Monarch, and you can do a lot with design on it (or another butterfly like the Swallowtail, or whatever). And it sounds a little sophisticated (as in queenly!) Monarch-something, Something-Monarch.... hmmm

I always wanted a storefront named: Ho's R Us.

I suck at naming things. I'm lucky I came up with my own and it isn't a cussword.

Since you're in Tejas now, do you think a "Texas" thing is in order or is that just too weird. Go for whimsey when all else fails. *I see that someone already mentioned the spanish thing, oops. Maybe it's not a good idea.

Excuse me, it's late and I know I'm babbling. Ignore me.

Any of these strike your fancy?

Winsome

Glitterati

Alluring

Belles Fleurs

Clarion Creations

Image de Beauté

Whimsy Works

Belleza

Refinements

Immersions

Imaginings

Perfections

Good luck with the naming! I never even really thought about the name of my business seriously before I went ahead and named it. :rolleyes2 Now I am stuck with it (for the time being).

Ooops! Meant to say that I love the way "Belleza" rolls off the tongue when pronounced. So it's my favorite of these. Not that this means anything! :laugh2:

hmmm how about

Tres Magnifique (very splendid)

Tres Beau (very beautiful)

beauté et élégance (beauty & elegance)

opulent (opulent)

belle femme ( beautiful woman) - I think this is my fav so far

adding more:

beauté indulgente (indulgent beauty)

beauté décadente (decadent beauty)

i dunno - I'm stuck on the words woman, beauty, and synonyms for indulgence but that's what comes to mind for upscale and french...for me at least

adding even more...still thinking

beauté essentielle (essential beauty)

Bunny is not a siren...fire alarm, maybe, but not a siren.

bonita flor pretty flower

noche caliente hot night

I guess I'm leaning towards the Spanish, too

nuit chaude hot night in French

beau papillon beautiful butterfly

Ok, I'm totally ignoring all the ho's r us stuff... LMAO!

And Georgia.. My mom wants the papillion in there!

So far I'm really leaning towards Belle Femme, but I want a third word with it. Like Belle Femme International or Belle Femme Fragrance.. What cha'll think about those?

Or something totally different? Potions by Jeannine? Jeannine's ....... (My middle name, sounds much more classy than Bunny, but still not uber-classy..lol)

Bunny darlin...whats up with the french? In Lousianna I think that would have been a good idea...but you are in Texas. I definitly do not think French when I think of Texas.

Personally, when I think French...I think arrogance, snooty and hairy legs and armpits...lol (Please, not trying to offend anyone...just what comes to my mind) You are definitly not arrogant...snooty...and I know you shave every now and then....lol

You are more fun and whimsical....just my two scents...lol

HEY there ya go...My Two Scents!...lol

Okay Bunny.....

My Little Soap Store

My Little Soap Shop

Lotions Potions and Soap (oh my)

Soap Insanity

Soaphisticated Soaps

Soaphisticated Soap and Sundries or (Soap and Gifts)

The Soaping Guru

okay, my brain is fried now.......that's the best I can do tonight.....I'll think on it some more.

Bunny, personally I love the original idea from your mother:

"Le Papillon Embrasse"

Trust me, there ARE some of us that look at that and do NOT see the bras. I think that almost everyone knows what a "Papillon" is..ok maybe not....who cares...no one knows what a Diptyque is either!

I think it looks and sounds very sexy, AND endearing! I could see amazing marketing materials (of course using kisses and butterflies!)

Make your mom happy!:highfive: