We have a name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny

Ok.. Most of ya'll know I've been Blossoms Creations for years, but now with the move to TX I can't use that name! Not only is there a Blossoms Creations in San Antonio, but there's a Blossoms Floral Creations here in town!

My wonderful Mom suggested "Butterfly Kisses" but in French.. Would look like this: French: le papillon embrasse

Sounds good, but all I see in the last words is bras.

I want to go with a lot more glamourous name, no prim or country sounding.. One that a unique logo can be inspired by, that most people could pronounce..lol

I make awesome rustics (at least I think I still can..lol) CP soap, foot treatments, shampoo and conditioner, and a zillion other things...

I've been stuck on this since December, and I'm just going nuts! Help me get my creative juices flowing!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Milkmaid

The french word for flower is fleur. What is bunny in french ? Maybe you could name it Fleur de ____ ( insert french bunny word here ) .

PA, Beautiful You in French is "Beau Vous" (Prounced Bo Vu) Will stare at that one for a bit to see what weird words I see in it.. lol What do you think now that you've seen the translation? It's growing on my by the second!

Milk maid.. Bunny translated is lapin. But I'm not too sure about this one. In English it would be "Flower of Bunny". Hmm.. Brings me back to my youth. Am I totally horrible in thinking that?

I do like the Boutique part, but the BBB sure would be a long winded name! I have enough problems with labels and spacing! But BBB just as a logo could have some cool options..

PA, Beautiful You in French is "Beau Vous" (Prounced Bo Vu) Will stare at that one for a bit to see what weird words I see in it.. lol What do you think now that you've seen the translation? It's growing on my by the second!

Milk maid.. Bunny translated is lapin. But I'm not too sure about this one. In English it would be "Flower of Bunny". Hmm.. Brings me back to my youth. Am I totally horrible in thinking that?

I do like the Boutique part, but the BBB sure would be a long winded name! I have enough problems with labels and spacing! But BBB just as a logo could have some cool options..

i LOVE Beau Vous!! LOVE IT!

Guest Milkmaid

Fleur de Lapin sounds like something a bunny is doing to it's private parts (ick!).Probably not the image you are going for.

What's french for large breasted bat? ;) (Sorry ,I couldnt stop my self)

In all seriousness, how about Beau Fleur or is it Fleur Beau ?

Beautiful You Bath & Boutique - Beau Vous le Bain & la Boutique

Nope, too long.

(I'm hoping by typing all this out and not just thinking it will help me think of more things.. Ya'll quit laughing at me..lol)

I went through all of this a few weeks ago when I changed names too. I drove myself crazy trying to come up with something. I also played around with Italian and French pronounciations and actually had a couple I liked, but dang if I can remember them now. It will come to ya, when you least expect it. :D

Hope it's not too much longer.. I've got orders to mail! Lol! Think I should just use the old business name as these are repeat customers? And drop a note in the box "To look for new and exciting changes coming soon"? You'd think 6 months would be enough time huh! I could smack myself sometimes!

I don't know a word of French. What is "Blossoms Creations" in French? What is the word "Spa" in French? Spa Creations...Blossoms Spa Creations...Beautiful Spa...Beautiful Creations...Creations For You? Obiviously, I'm no good at names! :lipsrseal

Since you are now in TX why not go with something spanish...

prodigue los lujos- Lavish Luxuries

Seducción dulce- Sweet Seduction

Entrega Especial- Special Delivery

fascinación-alluring

or in french you could use

beau monde- beautiful people

Don't know if its been suggested yet but what about Beautiful Blossoms. It could be taken two ways; one to mean the beautiful blossoms of a flower or that the beauty in a women blooms and blossoms. That might be something to work with in a tag line.

Gook luck coming up with one.