First Swirl/Marble

Tara

Did this last night. I tried noticed I said tried my hand at swirling but got more of a marble but I think it's kinda cool looking. Better than the OM&H one I did yesterday. . Looks kinda blue but it's actually more of a gray. I used black oxide for coloring. It's scented Issey Miyake. I love this scent..so manly but need to rename it.

post-100-139458402418_thumb.jpg

WOW Tara that swirl you did is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I luv the looks and the shades you achieved ~ this is definately a 2 thumbs up soap :thumbsup: . The scent sounds intriguing, would you say this is for a teen or more mature male?? My 6 yr old is even getting into smelling good all of a sudden with his other 2 brothers. So far their fav is Curve.

WOW Tara that swirl you did is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I luv the looks and the shades you achieved ~ this is definately a 2 thumbs up soap :thumbsup: . The scent sounds intriguing, would you say this is for a teen or more mature male?? My 6 yr old is even getting into smelling good all of a sudden with his other 2 brothers. So far their fav is Curve.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. My 10 year old liked the smell of the fragrance if that helps you any.