Any FOs give you or customers a headache

Home sweet home gives me a headache.. When I have to make it I take IBU before hand!! Its only that one Fo that bothers me!!:rolleyes2

I have had 2 people tell me that Twigs and Berries affected their breathing?!?!?!:shocked2: :shocked2:

It was a store clerk and her Dad that this happened too!!

I get headaches when pouring, but not when the candles are burning. Cin. Buns and Clean Cotton are a couple of the worst for me. Also while pouring these two, for some reason, they dry my eyes out so bad that my contacts feel like they are gonna pop out. :shocked2:

Hi you guys,

You know the reason I asked this question is during all this testing this week plus weekend, I just happen to pick a FO that is giving me a headache.

It is Fresh Linen ( Lucky me ) Didn't want to change it because of comparison of waxes that I started.

I'll just tough it out at this point.

So thinking how it is affecting me just wondering how most customers might respond to certain FOs.

How do you handle that :rolleyes2

Do you exchange that product for them ?

I know for myself I would hate to spend money on something I can't enjoy :angry2:

Well I will get back to the assspirin :rolleyes2 LoL I mean tessssting

Have a good one

Brooke

Freshed brewed coffee literally made me ill( and i am a diehard coffee drinker)

Gardenia..? I hope I never smell that again..lol naaaasty headaches

Home for the holidays? Never put that stuff in front of me again...lol Can't even stand the sent. But also mega headaches..

Rose..Love it, but gives me headaches.

Oh alot of them give me headaches. lol But those are what stands out.:)

Hi you guys,

You know the reason I asked this question is during all this testing this week plus weekend, I just happen to pick a FO that is giving me a headache.

It is Fresh Linen ( Lucky me ) Didn't want to change it because of comparison of waxes that I started.

I'll just tough it out at this point.

So thinking how it is affecting me just wondering how most customers might respond to certain FOs.

How do you handle that :rolleyes2

Do you exchange that product for them ?

I know for myself I would hate to spend money on something I can't enjoy :angry2:

Well I will get back to the assspirin :rolleyes2 LoL I mean tessssting

Have a good one

Brooke

You know looking back a couple weeks ago I kept having headaches. I was blaming it on allergies, but the funny thing is I know of no allergies I suffer from. Even funnier, I can't remember the scent I was using.LOL:rolleyes2

As far as exchanging product. I probably would. There surely wouldn't be that many. I would want my customer happy. Not telling someone one of my candles gave them a headache.

I have trouble with Clean Cotton. Not when I make the candles, but I had some wax melts I made and put them in my electric burner and the 2nd day I had to take them out. They were way to strong for me, but I have customers that say what are your strongest candles.

I don't like Red Hot Cinnamon either.

Pralines & Cream made me sick at my stomach the first time I made it. My husband had to finish it. I had to go lay down. The 2nd time I did fine. It is too sweet for me.

I like Plumeria, Love Spell, Banana Nut Bread and things like that.

As far as replacing I would do that. I have not had anyone complain so far. It seems the stronger they are the more they want them.

I would have to say that Downy is probably one of my fav's.