My First CP Soap!-Cut Soap on Page 2!

Jean

I took the plunge finally with the help of Quietgirl aka Kathy she has mentored me all the way! This is my first try please don't be to hard on me.. This was fun and i'm sure there will be more along the way! Thank You Kathy for all your help! I deeply appreciate your patience!! :highfive: oops! it's lavender scented!!

post-156-139458401812_thumb.jpg

W:shocked2:W Jean !!!!! Your first batch looks A W E S O M E :yes: !!! I just rebatched my first batch from back in February. It was lavender too, and let me tell ya it looked nothing like yours... so glad I didn't post pictures.

Yours looks sooooo creamy, can't wait to see the cut pics. That's always the hardest part for me.... waiting to cut the soap.

Thank You for all the nice compliments! i was scared to try it, i read, and read, and read.. and with kathy's help a new soaper was born! :highfive: It was fun to do. and yes this is my very first try at this kind of soap!! :highfive: