Strong Fragrances ?

Lisa

red currant is really strong IMO

cool citrus basil

blackberry sage

This is at 1oz. per pound, and they are run you out of the room strong IMO. ;) I think especially with the red currant you could even use at 1/2 oz. per pound and still have a strong smelling candle.

I think most of Peak's FO's are pretty potent, and I like REALLY strong knock your socks off, drive you out of the room scents. :D

Even Plumeria, White Tea & Ginger, mandarin plum are strong/potent although "lighter" scents-does that make sense? LOL

I'm thinking I need to quit posting from work. Can't use the smileys anymore....the above post, I hit enter and it's all run together... Ya wonder if I'm susposed to even be at this site from work?!?This is getting frustrating..

The post on the other page....geeesssss

Peaks has some great strong scents that kick in paraffin at one oz. In 4794, all peaks rock no matter the scent, I have found in container wax some scents respond a bit differently. That isn't just peak scents all scents, so I am betting it has something to do with the wax or the way I pour or something. The other day we nephews had a black canyon meltie going, mind you just one square from a clamshell. They blew it out and said whoa that is too strong. I think they are nuts me like my FO's like I like my men, strong....LOL. But some nose rockers are from Peaks:

Blueberry Muffin

Cinnamon Buns

Asian Sandalwood

Grape Cabernet

Hazelnut Coffee

Amish Harvest

Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Lemon Pound Cake

White Tea & Ginger

There are more I am sure, but these are very dependable in containers.

Black Canyon will kill you if your not careful. lol Got so sick and light headed when I poured this stuff at 1 oz per lb that I haven't been able to touch the stuff since. You need to go 1/2 oz per lb with this one.

Midsummer Night, Mountain Lake, Hyacinth, Sugar Plum Berries and Amish Harvest are other very strong throwers.