Place to buy color chips.

Hello Everybody,

I am looking for a good palce to buy color chips. Thats It !

Thanks.

www.candlesfromthehill.com

Alright, I'll come across as the rude one, BUT since you have been making candles for a matter of weeks (by your own admission), and are already selling them and saying that you are getting busy w/your "business", have you not done any research on where to buy your supplies? I'm sure I'll get heat for asking the obvious, but holy cow. If you are going to start pouring and selling at the same time, you should at least make some attempt at doing your own research. JMO

Alright, I'll come across as the rude one, BUT since you have been making candles for a matter of weeks (by your own admission), and are already selling them and saying that you are getting busy w/your "business", have you not done any research on where to buy your supplies? I'm sure I'll get heat for asking the obvious, but holy cow. If you are going to start pouring and selling at the same time, you should at least make some attempt at doing your own research. JMO

I don't necessarily think it's rude to point out that someone who has been making candles for a few weeks should be careful when selling a product without testing properly. I actually brought this up about two weeks ago when Bert mentioned getting fundraisers. Now, I am all for starting your own business, but I just can't see how you could be ready to do so in just a few short weeks. Testing candles takes quite a while and I would personally hate to sell something that doesn't burn correctly. A poorly made candle can be very dangerous and if customers get a bad candle, they won't return for future business. Hope you have insurance and a properly formed LLC in place to protect you.

Ok i didnt explain myself correctly. i am not new just new to selling . & now that i have to sell in bulk i am finding some things working different & need to move towards what is easier to do with bulk. We have tesed everything we make. Belive me i have stunk the whole town up testing & testing & testing. Our buisness has just received it s- corp. status & we are trying to move in the right direction to become a little larger. i am sorry for misrepresenting , i just thought i could get some info & save a little time.

Thanks all Have a good Day.

P.s. thanks for the info on buying chips.

"we jast started making a few weeks ago , but it has gotten crazy . i have had 2 org. contact me about fundraisers & i have a bunch of orders just on word of mouth. so we are just trying to keep things going & not spread ourselves thin . but it's fun ( so far) . this site & everyone on here has been a huge help !"

Ok, so the above quote was just a misrepresentation when you state that "we jast started making a few weeks ago'???? Explain to me how you can make such a drastic mistake in what you were trying to convey?

I buy all my supplies from Candlescience.com. They have great prices, not sure about shipping costs since I live 5 minutes away from them. THey have great candle chips, and they also sell the liquid dye.
They have some of the best shipping rates in the business.

thanks to everyone who helped i must have really pissed off some here , but i just needed a question answered. But i do thank everyone who has been so helpful since we made a move for a bigger buisness.

thanks to everyone who helped i must have really pissed off some here , but i just needed a question answered. But i do thank everyone who has been so helpful since we made a move for a bigger buisness.

never said you pissed anyone off, just asked you to clarify your earlier remarks is all. Good luck.

And according to your first post made April 17 or thereabouts of this year:

"I just started in this venture. Heres the scoop ! Everything i have was bought from Candles & supplies , Quakertown , Pa. i have 16oz apothecary elevation/terrace jars. 4"h X 4" w. The wax is there production blend for containers , WAX-1275 paraffin/soy blend. i have tried the following Heinz coreless wicks ,CD-18 ,20 & 22. the problem is when i test burn they all left about 1/4" of wax on the sides of the jar. the ones i made so far have a vannila flower scent & i used block color. all from candles & supplies. The pour looks really nice with no wet spots & no repour needed . Just need wick help. If i keep spending my wife will shoot. Thank you"

Anyhow, that's all I have to say about you misrepresenting yourself as a long-term candlemaker.