Cinnamon FO Experts

And the FO causes that or the wax? It's funny b/c I have 2 candles that keep going out. I used the right size wicks. I just don't know what would be causing that.

Hate to say it, but if the wicks are going out, they aren't the right size. The "right size wick" is the one that burns well in your jar with that particular FO and sometimes it takes some work to find the right one. Some Fos are heavier than others, requiring a larger wick to obtain the same result that a different FO would get with a smaller wick. It's why testing is so important. You cannot assume that every Fo will act the same in your jar with one size wick. That's just not possible.

Hate to say it, but if the wicks are going out, they aren't the right size. The "right size wick" is the one that burns well in your jar with that particular FO and sometimes it takes some work to find the right one. Some Fos are heavier than others, requiring a larger wick to obtain the same result that a different FO would get with a smaller wick. It's why testing is so important. You cannot assume that every Fo will act the same in your jar with one size wick. That's just not possible.

Thank you, Angela, that's what I wanted to know.:highfive: