Lolly

I had an order to make a "Lolly" candle. It is for a woman who lost her son a year ago. He died of Leukemia at age 6. She has his bedroom still the same. He loved to smell Tide detergent. My grandson, Van, who is 6 helped me make this. The boy's nickname was Lolly. I went to the store and put some liquid Tide on my wrist and came home and compared it to my scents. I decided to use Fresh Linen.....very similar. This is a hurricane chunk. By posting it here the memory of Lolly will be sent all over the world. Donita

post-248-139458400357_thumb.jpg

What a great person you are. I lost my little brother to Leukemia 8 years ago when he was 16, so this really touched my heart. THANK YOU for sharing!!!! It is always a great feeling to know good people. :highfive:

A contribution is being made to St. Jude Children's Hospital. Donita

Thanks Christina....and I made 3 photo candles today too............not out of the molds yet....but we will know how they look soon. Donita

WOOOHOOO.. I think I know , I think I know... And you are more than welcome to share them when they are finished if you would like. No problem :-)

Christina

I had an order to make a "Lolly" candle. It is for a woman who lost her son a year ago. He died of Leukemia at age 6. She has his bedroom still the same. He loved to smell Tide detergent. My grandson, Van, who is 6 helped me make this. The boy's nickname was Lolly. I went to the store and put some liquid Tide on my wrist and came home and compared it to my scents. I decided to use Fresh Linen.....very similar. This is a hurricane chunk. By posting it here the memory of Lolly will be sent all over the world. Donita

Love it , very touching