Yippee

slow-burn

Aint' nothing like coming home from a wonderful weekend to get some great news! I had a massage company call me today wanting to try some of my products, so they can use them on their customers, then resell them, so the customers can take them home! You all from the conference must of gave me some good luck, lol! So need to send her a goody basket with items to try that would work in her massage buisness. She heard about me thru a customer from one of my home parties, and get this! She is about 5 hours or so from me! Hopefully this will all pan out. I keep trying to get more wholesale accounts, and it has been slow moving! These parties are even better than I thought, lol!

That is awesome news Heather... Many congrats.. yup you are right, good things do come to those who wait.. :smiley2: You are working hard and it shows!

I still havent taken the plunge with the party thing.. dont know what is my hold back - other than I have never done any kind of home party before...