Okay here is first attempt at CP..Cut Pics added

Okay this is the best pic I have right now, I am not very good at picture taking with this camera. This is my first soap ever! I am just praying that it doesn't come out U~G~L~Y! and that it will actually be soap. I didn't make a full mold because I didn't want to waste my stuff just in case I messed it up.

ETA: It is scented White Spring Lilac..sorry I just got so excited that it is done and I figured out how to get the pic off the camera and onto the computer..LOL

post-2946-1394584002_thumb.jpg

post-2946-139458400315_thumb.jpg

WOW! That is my favorite color!! Feel free to send it to me!:D

Great job ...... can't wait to see the cut pics!

btw: what did you use for coloring?

I got purple liquid dye that is body safe at Michaels craft store. It is scented White Spring Lilac.

Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooo much... I am a big chicken, I keep telling myself this is going to be ugly soap, but if you don't fail first you will never improve. Ugh the suspense is killing me, I want to take it out and check it out, but I can't until later :cry2: .

Guest EMercier

I'm jealous, that batch looks very nice. I can't swirl! I might try again. Just have to get past graduation.