Pics of my booth

The jars look great. love the labels. I am new, can you tell me you how you make them. great work. Lisa

Labels are basic, i use the address lables from avery, because i love simplicity, i change the styles often, to suit my mood. Find a graphic, and the add the necessary info. (business name and addy) easy, simplistic and fun :)

Very nice..WHERE did you find those bowls with 'SOAP' on them..those are toooo cute!

Hey, they are (or were) just doing a co-op on these very same enamel-ware bowls. ;)

I commented before when this thread was new, but I just had to say again, that I'm in awe of all the product you had for this show-you must have worked 24/7 to get all that inventory!!

Very very very nice setup!!

:thumbsup:

It was nice meeting you Saturday! I loved your soaps and lotions. Was very tempted to buy myself.:D Now I could kick myself for not!!

You had a great booth. Hope you did better than me.

For those of you that don't know-- Sassygirl and I were set very close together with about two or three more candle booths. I spoke to another chandler at the end of the day and she said there were 17 candle booths in total at that show! Holy moley!

That looks great! I did a show 6 weeks ago. But my stall looked no where as good as yours! It was my first one and although i managed to full together anough stock,not nearly as much as you though people weren't reaolly noticing my stall so i got a few of the other stall holders to give me a few pointers and they said i lacked hight, so the next day my stall had more hight and more attention! I love the way you did yours they r sooooo right about the hight thing!!!! R there any other pointers u can share with me?;)