Information flyer help

bert23

I need to make up flyers to hand out for fundraisers & such . i want to make up a trifold flyer w/ pics & prices. i tried MS works But that sucks. does anyone have an idea of where to get these made or a good program to buy to do this. Thanks , have a great weekend.

I use MS Publisher for my tri-fold brochures. It's really easy to work with and prints properly everytime. I would try that. I just used a blank tri-fold template and added in my pics and text boxes.

Do you already have a fundraiser coming up? Or this just in case you get one? I only ask because fundraisers are a lot of work and it seems like you just started making candles a few weeks ago (based on your posts). Just wondering.

we jast started making a few weeks ago , but it has gotten crazy . i have had 2 org. contact me about fundraisers & i have a bunch of orders just on word of mouth. so we are just trying to keep things going & not spread ourselves thin . but it's fun ( so far) . this site & everyone on here has been a huge help !

we jast started making a few weeks ago , but it has gotten crazy . i have had 2 org. contact me about fundraisers & i have a bunch of orders just on word of mouth. so we are just trying to keep things going & not spread ourselves thin . but it's fun ( so far) . this site & everyone on here has been a huge help !

I hate to sound snarky here, but if you've only been making candles for a few weeks, then are you sure it's a good idea to already be selling? Testing candles takes quite a while and I would personally hate to sell something that is dangerous or doesn't burn correctly. A poorly made candle can be very dangerous and if customers get a bad candle, they won't return to you for business. I hate to be a party-pooper here, but I think you're moving too fast. But that's just my personal opinion :undecided

I like the word snarky :)

Thanks. Sometimes I get snarky with people, but usually I'm pretty nice. I just don't think that someone who's been making candles for two weeks should be selling yet. But maybe that's just my opinion.