My first pictures shared also added rosebud pillar lit pic

SuzieE

I haven't yet shared any pics of my stuff, so thought I would at least put

a couple of pics on here of some of my pillars. The round pillars are made with 1239 and the rosebud pillars are made palm(blue) or 1239(hot pink).

These were my testers and they burned nicely. Click on pic to enlarge.

myfirstpillarslit0cm.th.jpg

assortedpillars8if.th.jpg

Thanks for looking.

resizedrosebudpillars089fanand.th.jpgThis is the "veil" that the palm forms while burning.

Suzie

Thank you everyone. I have read so much information that people have shared on this and other boards and have always benefited by adding it to what I had previously tried. I appreciate the kudos from all of you. I enjoy making candles. I have been looking at the beautiful & creative stuff that you have all made and shared. I only hope to get that creative someday...(checkbook permitting LOL)

Laura, I am still in awe of your "winter scene pillar". That was gorgeous.

CMM The rosebud pillars burn differently depending on which wax I have used. The ones made with 1239 burn like a regular pillar and it all consumes. The ones made with palm wax form a thin lacey veil from the outside petals as it burns down. They need to be burned on a pillar or candle plate.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks gals, I see now I will be sharing more pics with you. You have made me feel so welcome and all. I will add a picture tonite to the first post of the rosebud buring with a veil as it burns, they really are neat.

Sue Ann, Hi lady, Thanks for the compliments. The brown pillars are Homespun sugar & Berry Creme Brulee. MMmmmm smells so good.

I am pretty sure the red ones were only Spiced Cranberry, I am so weird,

I have a hard time smelling two scents. Cranberry and Cinnamon. Must have the only nose in town that way.

Candlewitch, I don't know if I have a total hours logged in my notes, but I will gestimate ~30-35 hrs. That is a good point, I will have to log all the hours on my next candle to record that info. But, I do tell customers that when it gets down to 1/2 inch they should just break apart what is left and put it into their tart burners to get all their use out of the candle.