Just Popping In To Say Hi :)

Hi everybody!

I wanted to say hello & introduce myself. My name is NiNa, I'm 35, I'm looking to make some new online friends & what better place than here. I've always wanted to learn how to make candles. I love them. I just bought some handmade Soy candles from a craft fair & they smell totally yummy. :wink2:

Do you want to be friends? :highfive:

See you at the top

NiNa :)

My name is NiNa, I'm 35, I'm looking to make some new online friends & what better place than here.
If by chance you're looking for MLM recruits could you do us a favor and find another board to lurk in? I kinda think a normal 35 year old adult could do better than a stupefyingly trite "would you be my friend" intro unless maybe they've been transformed into a zombie with a part-time business opportunity up its sleeve.

See you at the top! (Not.)

If by chance you're looking for MLM recruits could you do us a favor and find another board to lurk in? I kinda think a normal 35 year old adult could do better than a stupefyingly trite "would you be my friend" intro unless maybe they've been transformed into a zombie with a part-time business opportunity up its sleeve.

See you at the top! (Not.)

Boy! That's about RUDE!! For your information I was just playing around by saying wont you be my friend!

Another thing yea I'm 35 but was in a near fatal auto accident when I was 13. I'm lucky to be alive! I sustained a MAJOR HEAD INJURY along with physical injuries! The HEAD INJURY has left me with seizures, paralysis & yes I'm not as sharp as you are!

Before you go tearing someone a new @X-- Why don't you get to know them first!

What is MLM?

You are right Nina..that was rude.

I must of missed something........

Hi Nina, welcome to CT. There are lots of good people here that are willing to help. There is tons of info here and the best advice I can give you is to read, read, and read some more. If after you have read and searched and still have a problem, post what you have done and what your problem is and people will try to help you. :wave:

Boy! That's about RUDE!! For your information I was just playing around by saying wont you be my friend!

Another thing yea I'm 35 but was in a near fatal auto accident when I was 13. I'm lucky to be alive! I sustained a MAJOR HEAD INJURY along with physical injuries! The HEAD INJURY has left me with seizures, paralysis & yes I'm not as sharp as you are!

Ahhh Nina, Just ignore. We will get to know you. I am sorry you have gone through so much. I didn't see the link for something else, so I missed it, but don't worry about it. It's fixed.

Don't worry Nina, I am not a regular poster, just mainly a lurker that enjoys reading a lot of posts and learning some things along the way. IMO, topofmurryhill is nothing but a wanna be know it all. Ignore him and his high and mighty attitude.

Don't worry Nina, I am not a regular poster, just mainly a lurker that enjoys reading a lot of posts and learning some things along the way. IMO, topofmurryhill is nothing but a wanna be know it all. Ignore him and his high and mighty attitude.

Prehaps you should learn something before you jump into the frying pan. Were you aware that she had MLM stuff in her siggy?

And, on a side note, it annoys the crap out of me, that when someone gets called on doing something, they automatically bring in the "I've had a traumatic event, so I am going to use it to make you look like crap when I did something wrong."

Now, don't get me wrong, I am very sorry that you have had traumatic injury, but PLEASE do not use it as an excuse to do something that you shouldn't have been. (The MLM stuff)