Renaming Pink Sugar, without the pink?

Janette

Summer Kisses

Sweet Nothings

Love Me

Sunset

I have been smelling this scent for 24 for hours I think its going to my head!

Thanks Peppermint,

Your suggestions are great! I want to down play the candy side of this scent, in the name. I found that none of my friends have ever heard of Pink Sugar and if they smell it blind they pick out the musk notes as much as the sweet candy smells. I know what you mean about it going to your head. LOL. Thanks again.

Cheers

Janette

• 5 months later...

I poured a couple of candles with this scent tonight. I had no problem with the name pink sugar, but unfortunately, I really screwed up the color. They're more of a pale mauve, but still pretty. The pink sugar name doesn't fit the appearance. I like the suggestions here of sweet vanilla musk, sweet nothings, and love me. I would appreciate any feedback on the scent and color combo and what in the hell to call it. Thanks!

The Pink Sugar I use - I can't imagine calling it anything else. It smells like cotton candy and cupcake frosting. I don't detect any musk in it. Maybe you could try a different supplier and compare them. Pink Sugar is one of my absolute favorites!

Oh, I love the fragrance! I have both AH and SOS. I just have a problem with the color screw up I made and don't feel like the name matches. These are for gifts, so I just thought I'd rename so that the name and color will jive better.

Luci, I accidentally messed up the color of my Strawberry Jam scented candle. I made it mauve too! I meant for it to be dark red or burgundy. I know exactly what you mean. It's weird having a candle that smells like something but doesn't look right. LOL

Just my opinion but I own both pink sugar and a vanilla musk (not sweet vanilla musk) but I don't smell the musk in pink sugar. Just don't want you to have someone looking for a musk smell and not getting it. Could be a different FO as well, like I said...just my opinion.

When I did get it a pale pink I called it Pink Sugar. But this mauve batch just doesn't rate the "pink" name. I don't smell musk, either. I am leaning towards Sweet Vanilla or something along those lines. These are for gifts and not for sale. I just like the name to "fit."

When I did get it a pale pink I called it Pink Sugar. But this mauve batch just doesn't rate the "pink" name. I don't smell musk, either. I am leaning towards Sweet Vanilla or something along those lines. These are for gifts and not for sale. I just like the name to "fit."

:DJust rename it to Mauve Sugar!!!

lol