Warning! Scammer Alert!

Hello,

I just wanted to notify you of a scammer that just contacted me a few

days ago. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THEIR E-MAILS! They switch their name in every new e-mail message. Here are four copies of the e-mails in which they sent me:

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am interested in your product i want you to advise

me

maybe i can place

my order through E-mail for you to give the

Total

Cost and the shipping

cost to florida Via air line (fedex) or

(ups) ,

and i want you to know that i will

be paying via #cc i

want you to

get back to me asap with your website

so that i can

place my order

via email. HOPE TO READ FROM U

VERYSOON

MY

REGARDS.

jill...

shipping address

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

*CENSORED*

name: Darrin Forman

hello,

thanks for the reply,sorry for the late reply am out of store, here

is the item needed

Hand-Dipped Beeswax Candles

"5-7" Long

Color: Natural

qty.......15

so kindly get back to me with the total cost including with the

shipping

cost via fedex for me to get back to you with my credit card

details

asap..

thanks

jill....

business Shipping Address:

================

*CENSORED*

att:Darrin Forman

hello ,

Thanks for the reply,and am out of offices right now, am in

manchester united kingdom for some business transaction and i want to

give it to my church as an anniversary gift, Now, i want you to do me

a favour of getting just 5 pieces of [nokia n92] cellphone which my my

staff will present to them because they will be the one to attend to

them when they arrive. The phones are so expensive here, and i don't

think i can buy i here. Please, help me get five pieces of the phone

from any nearby cell phone store around you. I will compesate you with

$300usd for your work

welldone. I await the overall total cost,including the shipping

charges. Thanks

Shipping Address:

================

*CENSORED*

att:Jason Burgoon

Hello ,

Thanks for the reply,concerning the mobile phones i

ask you to get for me,i will like you to kindly help me to get the

mobile phones from near by store in your location and kindly get back

to me with the price you get them and i will also kindly get back to

you with my credit card # for the merchandise and the mobile phones

and also i will compensate you with $300 for your run around effort

for getting the mobile phones because i want the mobile phones to be

ship out with my order and i will be very glad if you can help me to

get the mobile phones.Thanks very much for your effort and

understanding,i really appreciate it.I Look forward to your urgent

response.

Best Regards

Jill.........

They don't even talk like Americans, which means their foreigners

(sp?), like they say things like "out of offices" or "5 pieces of

cellphone", they say they're in Manchester, UK for business, AND

they're asking to buy cellphones.

You be the judge! Do you believe this is a scammer, or not?

Yes I have personal experience with this. I used to sell some things on ebay and I was contacted by the same type of people. They were willing To pay over 3,000 for a 1,800 laptop, by credit card and thank you much my kind friend for doing me great favor in helping me... poor me, poor me, bla bla bla. They were willing to do anything to get it. Come to find out they were from Nigeria and they always ended there emails the same way with Regards so and so.

Yes this is a scam for sure, and no do not do business with these people. There are places on the internet that you can report fraud like this. They are using stolen cc numbers. It is a dead give away when someone interested in candles would like you to please help me get 5 peices of nokia n95 cell phones. I was told this is like a 95 billion dollar a year scam.

Sellers Beware!!!

Yeah, there are a lot of scammers on ebay, oh yes, but yes, if you feel that a buyer is a scammer, but you're not sure, post the e-mail message on this thread, BUT make sure to *CENSOR* the e-mail address, mailing addresses, personal info, cc#, phone number .etc when you post the e-mail message on this board. So that if the buyer is or is not a scammer, the whole world won't know their personal info.

Even without the part about the cell phones, it is already a suspicious looking order. Because why would they email you about wanting 15 candles when they can just order it off your shopping cart, like all other customers do. Unless it is a very large order, and they are not sure you have that many in stock, or they are needing to know if there is a volume discount, there is no reason to email you instead of simply ordering it from your shopping cart.

i have heard of those scammer another one is i will send you a money order then i will send you one for alot more and then you send them the rest that is left over. i have gotton alot of those cause i am trying to sell one of my husband things and thats all i get

be carefull

Yep definatly a scammer. Look at these 2 e-mails that were sent to my business e-mail this morning..ya like any attorney will send that kind of information via a e-mail..lol Some people..lol

Attn:My Good Friend.

I am Thomas Cook of "Thomas Cook Attorneys" the personal Attorney to one Mr. Golden

Graham who worked with the Shell-Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in

London.

On the 14st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their two children

were involved in a auto-crash in Edgware Road High Way.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I

have made several enquires to their embassy to locate any of my clients

extended relations but to no avail. Hence the need to get in touch

with you as one who i can present to the Bank as the cousin/next of kin to my

late client.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and Property

left behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared

unserviceable by the bank where this Huge deposits were lodge.Particularly,

the finance company Where the deceased had an account valued at about

$22.5 Million Dollars has issue me a notice to provide the next of

kin of the deceased or have the account confiscated within a shot Period of time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years

now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the

deceased, so that the proceeds of this Account valued at $22.5 million dollars

can be paid to you and Then you and me can share the money. 60% to me and

40% to You. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used To

backup any claim we may make.

All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement

that will protect you from any breach of the Law. Please get in touch with

my email and send to me your Telephone and fax numbers to enable us

further about this Transaction.

Please send your reply to my personal email address thomascookmail1@excite.com

Best regards,

Thomas Cook

+44 1216187148

FROM JOSEPH SMITH

GLENDOVEN FARMS, ZIMBABWE

Dear Partner,Naturally,this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met,permit me however to introduce myself;I am Joseph Smith,a white Zimbabwean farmer,currently in hiding in Zimbabwe. I used to work in three tobacco farms in Chipinge,and I was also part owner of these farms which were owned by my late father. I am contacting you as the need to for me to have a foreign partner in your country has become necessary due to my plans to relocate to that country so that I can purchase some land and start farming all over again,as the present political instability in Zimbabwe,does not encourage financial investment as the environment is no longer conducive for farming investment and most of all,security is not guaranteed,just as reported by international media.

This problem started when the Zimbabwean government under the leadership of President Robert Mugabe announced a decree on May 31st 2000 to seize more than 849 white-owned farms.During this period,as reported by international media and the CNN,more than 6 white farmers(including my father) were killed; the government is not stopping at this, as the government has already asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to black farmers or risk going to prison.So far,more than 1,400 white owned farms have been invaded and confiscated,as well as claiming the properties of the farmers. Also,about 133 white farmers arrested for defying the orders to leave their farms under the controversial land reform program of the government. Having lived in this country Zimbabwe for years,I have no other country to go to,therefore,I decided to contact you,for your assistance,so that I can divert my interest in Zimbabwe to a more stable country as yours. Also,I must re-iterate the importance of !

having a citizen of your country to front for me,since i intend to purchase some land for farming,I do not know much about your land-ownership laws,I thought it wise to seek the help of a foreigner to act as proxy for me.For this purpose,I have put in a security deposit all monies from the sale of my farming equipment(including tractors etc) and also all financial profits.All these are a total of US$18.5million.I will upon receiving your consent prepare every document to enable you receive this money on my behalf,pending my arrival to meet with you in your country so that we can both make further arrangements with regards to the purchase of land.For your assistance to me,you will be entitled to a commission of 15% of the total sum that you will be receiving on my behalf for the above purpose.If you are interested and willing to assist me,you should please forward to me the following information so that I can reach you:

1. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

2. YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER,

3. VALID ID OF YOURSELF,

I am waiting urgently for your response,while also requesting that you treat this matter in strict privacy.Cheers and God bless.

I will give you more details when i hear from you.You can click on the link below to get a better understanding my situation and why i need to move out my money:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1068528.stm

Best Regards

Joseph Smith.

I had a real proactive one a few monhts ago.. Thought he way "just a guy" he sent me flowers when i was sick.. then he asked me.. if he sent a check for $10100.00, could i cash it for him, i when i said i didn't have a checking acct, he got real aggressive,and talking about how i could keep half, if i could just send him some money so he could get back to the US..

LMAO, gotta love their techniques. lol

I GOT ALMOST THE SAME SONE I GOT THIS ONE THIS MORNING IN MY EMAIL

THIS IS A SCAMMER

You can now email me at: saraki1000@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Kiel,

I am jay makudi a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Mark Kiel a National of your Country,who has lived in Nigeria for the past fifty years, and whom here in after shall be referred to as my client.In july 2004, my client, was involved in a fatal car accident . All occupants of the vehicle lost there lives, my client was one of them.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most especially,the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the

bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, where the deceased had an account valued at about $14.7 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $14.7 million dollars can be paid to you, as my clients Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage.All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see

this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from anybreach of the law. Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss further about this transaction. If you are interested, please endevour to send along your telephone number for further communications. Fax number for sending to your the necessary document to back up this transaction

Best regards,

jay makudi.

please reply to saraki1002@yahoo.co.uk

- saraki saraki

E ONE THIS MORNING

Months ago here in italy there were a hundreds of these emails, all from Nigeria, all wanting a kind people to share a lot of money..

The bad thing is someone took it for real so fell in the trap.

TVs and journal dedicated a lot of space to this scam, then a TV program arranged an appointment with those people, as they wanted to do the affair, filmed everything and told to the nigerians they knew it was a scam.

You should have see them running away with wings on their feet!

Since then there are no more those emails.

I know, I get a bunch of e-mails from people saying that they're looking for someone to inherit their fortune, and a bunch of people saying that their stocks are for sale, or something, for their oil company. And they are ALL either from Nigeria or the UK! I agree with you, I don't know how someone could fall for one of these scams! They must be pretty gullible! lol

I get 'em every day - sometimes more than once a day!

Actually, I am sitting here looking at 4 postal money orders that are $850.00 each for my company. He wants to place an order and then have me cash them and send him not only the change, but the order too *LOL*

I got all the emails together, I have the postal money orders and I called the cops today. They are taking care of it *heh*

Cop was also telling me about this guy that was trying to catch them. Told whoever he couldn't cash the money orders until he provided the bank with "insurance" of $100.00. Stupid scammer overnighted him a $100 bill *rofl*