Oh geez

MsDammit

Sorry just have to share this story. I made some of bunnys bath melts-used shea butter and the scent was sweet almond. Since I had more then enough for just myself, I brought some to work and set out-well apparently there is a story going around that one of the night maintenance guys thought it was candy and ate one!:shocked2:

I feel bad for the guy... but that really made my day... its soooo funny! I can just see him sneeking a "candy" and getting a mouth full of bath product ...yuck!!! Maybe you should leave a real candy on your desk and a note that says its safe to eat lol.

Poor guy.

Oh no:shocked2: As a side story I frequently store products in the fridge and tell the kids what it is and put a post it note on it so they don't try to eat it. ( My son and grandson and all of their friends hang out a lot at my house )One day when I got home from work there was a large covered bowl with a note on that said " Face Mask Do Not Eat" I pulled it out to look at because I knew I hadn't made any and it was chocolate pudding. My youngest daughter had made it and didn't want anyone else to eat it so she added the note and it worked, she got to eat the entire bowl:rolleyes2 .

Man, I've wondered if that could happen! Especially if you make it in tiny shapes. I did little bitty hearts for V-Day, and they looked *just* like white chocolate candies.

Wouldn't you stop and spit it out once you'd taken a bite? Or did he just chow the whole thing?

One day when I got home from work there was a large covered bowl with a note on that said " Face Mask Do Not Eat" I pulled it out to look at because I knew I hadn't made any and it was chocolate pudding. My youngest daughter had made it and didn't want anyone else to eat it so she added the note and it worked, she got to eat the entire bowl:rolleyes2

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I heard that he popped the whole thing in his mouth- they looked just like reeses pb cups and he spit it out cuz he started "foaming" at the mouth-but you know how gossip is, the story prolly gets added to each time someone tells it, lol.

I'd bet he spit it out soon as he chomped down on it. I know, because the first time I made these I couldn't believe how wonderful they smell, plus I LOVE chocolate. I figured it was all natural ingredients, what would it hurt, and I sort of wanted to know if they got in the wrong hands what might happen. I'm not so dumb as to put a whole spoon full in my mouth, but I did take my finger and took some out of the empty bowl, trust me, you would spit it out. I guess we can use citric acid in certain things, but at a large amount it's no good :shocked2:

That is just too funny! But I do feel sorry for the guy! You know, some of these fo's just really smell too good, heck I could just drink "fruit slices" :drool: it smells that good to me. This reminds me of when I sent my mom a surprise package of M&P soaps. She later told me she wasn't sure what it was so she took a bite!:lipsrseal I'm lucky she has a good sense of humor!