HELLLLLLLP labels

You should also double check your resolution settings. The settings for web viewing are different from those for printing. You can also try to use the print preview feature when printing, it should give you an idea of your layout. Just be patient you'll get there.

I hate round labels, lol. Since I started using Avery Design Pro I haven't had a problem with the labels lining up. It's free and you can download it at Avery's site. Sorry I don't have more advice for you. Good luck. :)

I second that. There are many here who use this program and love it. You check it out.

I've never played with it, but yes you can customize the circle size to make your own template in Avery DesignPro. I use full sheets and cut the labels myself...

I just made a template but it wont let me paste my label design into the template.

When you say you use full sheets and then cut them yourself do you mean you use sticky backed paper then just cut the labels to whatever size you want after printing. Do you use scissors?

Honestly, I tried making my own template and it never worked right. So, I only use labels that have an Avery template that goes with them.

I've bought and sold labels in the classys here. If you aren't happy with them, just sell the rest of your sheets.

I used a template from onlinelabels.com for 2.5" round labels. It was WAY off. I made my own template and had better luck, but I still needed to fudge things to get it to work. I made a bleed to ensure ink coverage around the entire label, even if the printer would be off a smidge.

I just had to say quick how much I cant believe the niceness that goes along with this board. It really is helpful and kind hearted to see so many people all trying to help each other out.

:yay: YOU ARE ALL GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT:yay:

Thank you again and again for the help with the many ?s I have posted. As I learn I am trying to help others as well.

I used a template from onlinelabels.com for 2.5" round labels. It was WAY off. I made my own template and had better luck, but I still needed to fudge things to get it to work. I made a bleed to ensure ink coverage around the entire label, even if the printer would be off a smidge.

Hate to show my ignorance here, but please, what does it mean when you say you made a bleed to ensure ink coverage around the entire label?

I also have problems with round labels, they always seem to be a bit off. And it never fails, the further down the page it prints the further the print is off. I use a lot of round labels, but I sure have to work at getting them to come out okay.

Hate to show my ignorance here, but please, what does it mean when you say you made a bleed to ensure ink coverage around the entire label?

I also have problems with round labels, they always seem to be a bit off. And it never fails, the further down the page it prints the further the print is off. I use a lot of round labels, but I sure have to work at getting them to come out okay.

I was wondering the same thing LOL but figured since you have all been so helpful I wouldnt ask another ?

A bleed is when you extend the ink coverage beyond the finished size of your product.

For example, if you are working with a 2" round label, you design the artwork so that the main portion of it (text or pictures) fits withing the 2" area, but create a border around the artwork that extends beyond 2", to 2.25" instead.

I use Illustrator and am able to do that. I guess it might work the same way for other programs, but I've never used some of the other ones mentioned here.

Is that all clear as mud?

I also have problems with round labels, they always seem to be a bit off. And it never fails, the further down the page it prints the further the print is off.I use a lot of round labels, but I sure have to work at getting them to come out okay.

That's what's happening to me! The first few lines will be fine and then the rest of the lines on the page will be off center. Wonder what's happening?

I'll keep you all posted on how this works but after exhausting all of your time (THANK YOU ALL) and my own I have decided I will keep plugging along with these labels--- maybe someday I'll get em.

BUT --- for all of you who have the same problem. I am going to buy full size sheet label paper photo gloss inkjet with the sticky back -just like the labels but with no precut circles on them. Then I will use a scrapbooking punch (you can get them in all different sizes, my moms business is in scrapbooking and other crafts) to cut them out OOOO I hope it works. Sounds good in theory.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN :wink2: