How do y'all make "white"???

White Candle "Dye" is made from Titanium Dioxide and does not mix very well in wax because it is a pigment. It settles to the bottom and needs to be stirred and it will make the wax look milky. If you use to much it will clog the wick and make the candle not burn well.

IMO - I have tried it and dont like it because of all the problems it causes.

I have a gardenia FO that is to yellow and I wanted to make it white. I added the pigment and it still didn't make it white, then I test burned it and the wick clogged.

You can try it but you must test for all these problems.

Well that stinks...so there's no way to get a candle WHITE white without having the problems of a clogged wick?
Breanna swears by the stuff she uses, so you could test it and see if it works for you.

I haven't tried that because I just don't like the idea of white powder floating around in my wax. The usual method is to use an additive to opacify the wax. If you don't like the results with Vybar maybe you could try Gloss Poly or EVA.

Maybe your problem is the FO. It helps if it doesn't have much color.

When I absolutely have to have a white candle, that has to stay white, like wedding candles, I use a blend of my wax with an opaque blend like Astro V. I have some wedding favors from months ago that are still bright white. Of course, this means test burning the new wax, but for me there is no other way, especially with yellowish oils.

Pam R