Searching for Richest, Strongest Throwing Vanilla

What kind of vanilla? There are so many.... do you want a buttery/creamy vanilla, a vanilla extract type, french vanilla....

I personally use JS's Vanilla Buttercream crunch and her Ultimate Vanilla. Two different types of vanilla, just depends on what vanilla you want. :grin2:

Of course, there are many great vanilla blends too. LOL Peaks Vanilla Passion is awesome!

Well, I'm not really sure (never have been) what the difference between Vanilla and Vanilla Bean is (if someone could explain it it would be great), but, what I'm really looking for is NOT a vanilla mixture but rather, a nice, rich, creamy pure vanilla.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

I have heard that JS scents don't throw well in Soy. True?

That's crazy! We use soy, and a mojority of our line is JS. Sure there are some that are lighter, but most are absolutely awesome.

My best sellers are usually from Becky.

I like Vanilla of Pearl, Ulitimate Vanilla, Victorian Vanilla Lace, vanilla buttercream crunch is fantastic, and so is her Warm Vanilla Sugar, I found it to be stronger than BNL

My vote is for Vanilla Bean from Brambleberry...the soaping one. Haven't tried the Vanilla Bean for candles yet, but hope to soon. It's more expensive but very worth it. It {paraffin pillar} scented the whole house!

I lifted this straight from their site, they explain the difference between vanilla bean and their vanilla select as such:

Vanilla Bean: This fragrance is a more subtle, laid back Vanilla than our Vanilla Select. Reminiscent of a classic sophisticated Vanilla liqueur, this version is a round, creamy scent in soap. Vanilla Bean is Vanilla Select's less-sweet, more sophisticated cousin. Expect the scent of Kahlua liqueur (present in the bottle) to disappear in your soap, leaving just a rich Vanilla. This scent will discolor brown in all soaps. and is not suitable for gel candles.