Black Raspberry Vanilla

judyvega

Oh sure...they aren't pretty.........just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what you WERE going for....these are perfect! Donita

Why thankyouverymuch :) - I was actually going for a mottled tilted layer w/frost. Unfortunately, I got very impatient waiting to unmold and stuck them in the freezer for a few minutes which of course stopped the mottle for the most part. Also, you can't tell at all that there are no less than six different shades of color in them. They're for my mom's living room and I'm sure she'll like them.

Thanks for the compliments :cheesy2:

I can easily believe you had multiple colors in there. I particularly like the one on the left as it looks like a stunning sunset in the nth dimension. The one on the right looks like a mtn scene w/ some deer or a horse, something similar, in the middle section eating.

UMMMMM my favorite scent and your beautiful candles what a fantastic combination!!!! :yay: And since you don't like them, let me give you my address and you can send them right over:grin2: I promise I will love them. Your Mom is one LUCKY LADY!!!!

By the way where did you get your scent, by supplier went out of business and I can't get it anymore.

Sue Ann