Newbie with thought

Hi there, this is my first post. I've been reading and making candles for over a year. It's amazing to me how many people come on here and ask for a "formula" for a perfect candle! LOL I haven't made on yet, but I'm figuring I'll have it down pat by 2050. Anyways, I just wanted to let all of you know that the info that you give and the support and praise, I have also appreciated!! I don't think you guys get enough pat on the backs for all your time and experience. Just my two scents...get it scents! LOL :grin2:

Thanks,

Deronda

I also agree that there are some wonderful people on this board. I have gotten so much information from here. I have had questions and have found so many helpful and positive people on here.Thanks to you all!! This is a great place for anyone who wants to learn.

I also have to credit this community for cutting my testing time and experiments in at least half. Chandlers and B&Bers alike are just so uplifting, encouraging and helpful - I wouldn't be half the businessperson I am if this community didn't exist.

Oh, I definitely want to chime in here....I feel very lucky to have found this board. The people here are knowledgeable and helpful...what more could you ask for? (except all their secrets...:D )

I thank you all! Being a newbie, I learn from the experts and the other newbies....everyone's experience helps us learn!

Ditto that! You all help in ways you don't even realize. I spent weeks researching and happened upon this site by accident. What a blessing! Now I don't have to google every word I can think of and dig through enormous amounts of "trash" trying to find the answers to my questions. :bliss: